B.R.A. v Hibernian's ***-Hammering Hampden Heroes (Holders)

Mon Dieu

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, wingnut said:

Knew the shit would hit the fan no matter where this was played but why if this is the Rose's home tie your dictating what Bonnyrigg are getting.

With all due respect you don't have 7k fans. All this is doing is letting in more neutrals/Hearts fans at the expense of loyal Hibbies.

16 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

With all due respect you don't have 7k fans. All this is doing is letting in more neutrals/Hearts fans at the expense of loyal Hibbies.

With due respect I know where your coming from as far as fans go and I thought it might have been a case of give Rose their tickets and if they're not selling out give Hibs the chance to take them up but I don't know how much shit that would cause either,Hibs and Hearts fans are Rose fans as well and will I'd think go a long way to maybe selling out the Rose allocation along with neutrals and if that's the way it pans out so be it.

2 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

There would've been nothing unfortunate about playing Dumbarton at all. They're a great bunch, certainly better than any of the junior diddies on this forum

May I remind you that the great bunch were beaten by the junior diddies hence the reason the you are playing the Big Rose.

And for you information The Rose were the better team in both games. And the great bunch were that great over 180 minutes of football they could not even score a goal against the junior diddies.

2 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Because we are the Scottish cup holders and you do as we say

I've nothing agst Hibs whatsoever and was in the home end at Easter Rd agst the Jambos a few years ago with a couple of Hibby pals but you've got delusions a grandeur,calm doon,lol

4 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Keep it up and we will just cancel this game and go through anyway.

You might no even get a ticket but your the Hibeesbounce so you'll prob guaranteed one,if you don't get a ticket I might get 2 and take you there cos I canny have you missing the game.

21 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

There would've been nothing unfortunate about playing Dumbarton at all. They're a great bunch, certainly better than any of the junior diddies on this forum

The usual tedious shite,being passed off as top drawer banter

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Using the word banter in 2016. Not only is junior football stuck in the 80s but so are their supporters.

Il more than stand my ground with any football fan on senior or non league subjects.....the difference being I'm more than happy to stand corrected when others know better....you on the other hand pollute topic after topic with your tedious shite (which must be correct,as you never picked up on it in your last posting).....banter, frowned upon in your world in 2016 but diddies more than excepted

I am merely replying to a post above mine. Where one of your teams so called supporters Radger the Badger is accusing junior clubs of taking much needed money out of the professional game.  Hibs are going to receive more gate money from this game had you been unfortunate to play away to Dumbarton. FACT.
I am not ungrateful I have followed "The Rose all my life" and this is a dream come true for me and many Rose fans.
I will be there on the day supporting my team will you be there supporting your team?

If you read my previous posts you'll also see I have also said that any club who cannot host a tie at there home ground should not be permitted entry, or at the very least they should have to declare what stadium they are going to use for all rounds before a ball is kicked. Then they should only receive gate receipts of that clubs own stadium with the rest going towards grassroots in Scotland

As another poster has stated there's only a "payday" because you lot are shifting the game for a quick buck

Archived