B.R.A. v Hibernian's ***-Hammering Hampden Heroes (Holders)

Mon Dieu

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

M

Juniors shouldn't be allowed in the cup. If they want to compete with the big boys then they should use the same transfer and financial rules. They should be declaring the books for a start

Junior sides had the chance to join the pyramid system but declined as they didn't want to incur the fees that lower league sides have. By participating in the Scottish cup they are simply taking money out of our professional game, money which is hard to come by in Scottish game these days

9 hours ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

M

Juniors shouldn't be allowed in the cup. If they want to compete with the big boys then they should use the same transfer and financial rules. They should be declaring the books for a start

Junior sides had the chance to join the pyramid system but declined as they didn't want to incur the fees that lower league sides have. By participating in the Scottish cup they are simply taking money out of our professional game, money which is hard to come by in Scottish game these days

You ain't half talking some crap, typical arrogance from a so called professional club fan. The poor fair served up by you and your other toy football clubs has been great for the Juniors. Fans refusing to pay over inflated entrance money to watch crap football has meant fans disappearing from your grounds and going to watch Junior football see a better match and get value for money. To quote the Glesca Sage (Rab C) "let me tell you this " your club will take more money from the gate against a junior club albeit moving to a bigger stadium than you would have made visiting Dumbarton with their 2000 ground capacity.

Junior football clubs have to earn the right to enter the senior Scotish Club and this season the Big Rose from Bonnyrigg are flying the flag for Junior football at this time of the season. Creating history by beating a team away from home that you happen to play in the same league as your club.

You ain't half talking some crap, typical arrogance from a so called professional club fan. The poor fair served up by you and your other toy football clubs has been great for the Juniors. Fans refusing to pay over inflated entrance money to watch crap football has meant fans disappearing from your grounds and going to watch Junior football see a better match and get value for money. To quote the Glesca Sage (Rab C) "let me tell you this " your club will take more money from the gate against a junior club albeit moving to a bigger stadium than you would have made visiting Dumbarton with their 2000 ground capacity.
Junior football clubs have to earn the right to enter the senior Scotish Club and this season the Big Rose from Bonnyrigg are flying the flag for Junior football at this time of the season. Creating history by beating a team away from home that you happen to play in the same league as your club.

Considering attendances are up across the senior game especially at Hibs (where we have over 11000 season ticket holders) you're talking shite.

Also, better football? Nae bother :lol:

20 hours ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

M

More thoughts. Taking money out of your professional game. So say 1500 crowd if you were going to Dumbarton. I would expect 10-12,000 crowd at  Tynecastle 5-6 times the crowd so 5-6times the gate receipts, so 5-6 times more gate money for you team.

I take it we won't see you behind the goals on the 21st January as a percentage of your entrance fee will be taken out of your professional game and given to a Junior football club. I will be there behind the goals supporting my team and paying the entrance fee and grudge every penny  of my entrance fee that goes to your Football club. A club I may say that has financially shafted teams in the locality over the years.

More thoughts. Taking money out of your professional game. So say 1500 crowd if you were going to Dumbarton. I would expect 10-12,000 crowd at  Tynecastle 5-6 times the crowd so 5-6times the gate receipts, so 5-6 times more gate money for you team.
I take it we won't see you behind the goals on the 21st January as a percentage of your entrance fee will be taken out of your professional game and given to a Junior football club. I will be there behind the goals supporting my team and paying the entrance fee and grudge every penny  of my entrance fee that goes to your Football club. A club I may say that has financially shafted teams in the locality over the years.

Someone's hurting.

What big team of yours did we put out last season?

Ps

IMG_1482400202.002866.jpg.e47ca408739857

4 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

wiggo.png

4 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

Hibs fans are giving your little club the biggest payday it's probably ever had. Ungrateful c**t.

2 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Hibs fans are giving your little club the biggest payday it's probably ever had. Ungrateful c**t.

I am merely replying to a post above mine. Where one of your teams so called supporters Radger the Badger is accusing junior clubs of taking much needed money out of the professional game.  Hibs are going to receive more gate money from this game had you been unfortunate to play away to Dumbarton. FACT.

I am not ungrateful I have followed "The Rose all my life" and this is a dream come true for me and many Rose fans.

I will be there on the day supporting my team will you be there supporting your team?

We'll be getting more money out of this game because Linlithgow are moving it to Edinburgh to take the Green Pound and some plutonium strength Gorgie virgins are coming along as well.

If we'd gotten a home draw against anycunt the numbers would be similar, so let's not pretend we're on to some rare money-spinner here either.

6 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

How are we only getting the Wheatfield? Bonnyrigg should be getting the Roseburn only.

Knew the shit would hit the fan no matter where this was played but why if this is the Rose's home tie your dictating what Bonnyrigg are getting.

Archived