Fermers v Lichties

I suspect you should be thinking Arbroath should be winning against Annan?  I certainly do.

Tbf I know what you're saying but JJ just seemed awful expectant that it'll be back to 7 points, I'm not so sure, and we've played them twice and got 4 points thanks to 2 last minute goals. They're doing away ok aswell. Will be a tough game I'm sure. Might take it in actually.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Tbf I know what you're saying but JJ just seemed awful expectant that it'll be back to 7 points, I'm not so sure, and we've played them twice and got 4 points thanks to 2 last minute goals. They're doing away ok aswell. Will be a tough game I'm sure. Might take it in actually.

I was surprised at the level of the football in L2.  It isn'y good to be honest but it really isn't far off of L1.  Any team going up from here really shouldn't fear an immediate relegation battle next season.

I was surprised at the level of the football in L2.  It isn'y good to be honest but it really isn't far off of L1.  Any team going up from here really shouldn't fear an immediate relegation battle next season.

Like I said just on the last page I personally feel like the relegation factor has made a lot of teams strengthen as much as they're able to. Maybe before clubs would be a wee bit more lazy and complacent but not now.

Got to be spot on with appointments etc now. We very nearly found that out last season, guys like Fox and Dave MacKay right in at the deep end now under a lot of pressure.

Alive after your night out in the toon on Saturday then [emoji23] so much so you are coming back so soon. You've met a bird haven't you

Alive after your night out in the toon on Saturday then [emoji23] so much so you are coming back so soon. You've met a bird haven't you

I thought it was great... :lol:

Genuinely better night out than Arbroath for me, the Royals a hunner times better than Devites.

Only went to the Oz, Bar 10 (some no righters in there it was like Towie) Players and Bar Central. But all of them were good.

Will probably go back out again after the next away game to be honest. ;)

I thought it was great... :lol:

Genuinely better night out than Arbroath for me, the Royals a hunner times better than Devites.

Only went to the Oz, Bar 10 (some no righters in there it was like Towie) Players and Bar Central. But all of them were good.

Will probably go back out again after the next away game to be honest. [emoji6]

Arbroath must be shite if forfar is a better night out . Bar 10 you're spot on, the local hoity toity population hang out in there

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

You get what Loonytoons is saying but not what i'm saying? Which is the same thing!? Very strange. You still pished?

Aye... and how did that go for you?[emoji38] So much hoofball by Forfar especially in the first half, even DC blushed!  Poor game, good result.
So good to have the Fermers as our bitches again :wub:

It worked out shite as usually. Working over the weekend is never great, when I could be watching the loons pumping all comers.

How was the football. Internet been down here didn't catch the score.[emoji6].

See you next time

50 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

It worked out shite as usually. Working over the weekend is never great, when I could be watching the loons pumping all comers.

How was the football. Internet been down here didn't catch the score.emoji6.png.

See you next time

I hope you are sitting down... Arbroath won 1-0, the football was pretty poor, Bollan's tactics of hoofball to the tiny front two did not work. No pumping of Arbroath... again... see you next time! 

A wise tactic my friend!  I truly feel it between us and Elgin for the league title. Clyde will bottle it... again! 

We will be in the mix . We're no as bad as our showings against our Angus rivals have suggested . Enjoying the chase ;)

Archived