Fermers v Lichties

Big game and we better put a performance in after the last 2 horror shows.

Time to bounce back. I missed tonight but from what I read Scott was poor, Sukar too. I really like Jimmy but if he's not playing well Skelly is sitting there ready to come in. Squad effort after all. Hopefully Little is back to normal too. Him and Hammy have been fantastic on the whole and it's important they play well.

Gomes

Gold

Little

Hamilton

Phillips

Linn

Whatley

McCord

Kader (only because it's Forfar, he's not had the best of times recently but will have extra incentive here)

Skelly

Doris

Important to remember that in the last 6 league games were still the best placed team with 11 points from them even after Saturday. Important not to be too negative.

I think the last few games have shown that we need another creative spark in the team/squad somewhere. Be it out wide or uptop. If Bobby isn't at it we lack someone like that.

6 pointer here. Looking forward to it, well I think I am..

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happened to all the changes that was said to be happening tonight? 

Apart from little same team that performed so poor on Saturday, would of liked to see Phillips and Skelly start at least.....

Didnt make the game tonight thankfully in end...but 5 nil is a terrible result, although the managers interview after game points to Clyde getting all the decisions and luck and a few wonder goals?? After a gubbing like that I'd prefer to see him a bit more upset...didn't seem to bothered...

35 minutes ago, Bogs_Dollox said:

Good to see Campbell having his usual good start and then usual implosion before Xmas.

Hopefully we can make it 4 games unbeaten in the league with a win.

Is travis match fit ?

Seeing him on Saturday, I would say no.

Would be inclined to make 1 or 2 changes, some players have become complacent perhaps. Didn't think much of Forfar at Gayfield but maybe they had an off day.

Would go with

Gomes

Gold Little Hamilton Sukur

Kader Scott Whatley Linn

Skelly Doris

30 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

give Malin a start there. He'll have plenty to prove against Forfar.

Not really, he did fine for us when he played but it was Campbell himself that didn't seem to rate him for much of his time with us. Why he brought him to Arbroath after not giving him a fair crack at us is one of life's mysteries....

was scott not signed as a midfield player

Yes

Looked v dece there to start with too. Think when he's moved back there later in games he's not as good as he runs about like a madman when he's upfront.

Personally don't care who plays. Squad effort. Just hope to see a big reaction from whoever is on the park.

Not really, he did fine for us when he played but it was Campbell himself that didn't seem to rate him for much of his time with us. Why he brought him to Arbroath after not giving him a fair crack at us is one of life's mysteries....

Fair enough, he's a tidy wee player I think. Deserves more of a chance in this team.

I'd like to really change things around. I'd go for:

Gomes

Gold Little Hamilton Phillips

Whatley McCord

Linn Malin Skelly

Doris/Prunty

I know we had this debate about formations last season & most preferred 442 but maybe we need to alter more than just players.

He's had a fair stick earlier this season but I think Whatley has secured his position in midfield.

If DC can't get us fired up for this one then he never will. Plenty of reasons
1 Show the Farfir board that they made a mistake firing him.
2 It's a DERBY.
3 We really need to take something .
Probably many more reasons but they will do to start with.
Gomes
Gold Little Hammy Phillips
Linn McCord Whatley Callaghan
Skelly Doris or Prunty.
Don't know about the rest of the lichties fans but first me Kader hasn't shown enough to be always in the side although DC seems to see something I can't.

Don't know about the rest of the lichties fans but first me Kader hasn't shown enough to be always in the side although DC seems to see something I can't.

I think most would agree. He has shown occasional glimpses of magic but far too inconsistent & tends to disappear in games

Just seen the highlights from last night?? Hard to see what happens  with first penalty, free kick looks like it should of went our way, and if 3rd is one of the softest penalties I've ever seen, on the supposed head butt that's hard to see also...

by then then game is gone but then to finish 5 nil is a disgrace, not one peace of highlights show us have any sort of decent chance, 

since we are all having a go at picking a team I'd go with 

Gomes

gold little hammy Phillips

McCord Whatley Malin

Linn         Doris          Skelly

I just think linn gives you more on the right, Phillips has to be on at left back, and agree Malin deserves a chance, and I'd like to see us have more in the middle of the park,

Archived