Things st mirren have less points/wins than

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

We now have the same amount of league wins this season as Morton have national cup wins in their history. Epic fail of a thread lol

You literally have 7 points in December. You'd think St Mirren had just became the Championships equivalent to the invincibles with some people's reaction to this result :lol:

Plus we have more wins this season than you have national cup wins in your history so i guess that means you're still forever in our shadow.

In this thread: examples of what happens when you start a thread during an event that can make said thread look silly. 

Mind that one years ago about Clyde getting relegated as they were losing a play-off game to Alloa or something and about 10 minutes later they'd turned it around and won? Think it ended some Thistle fan's P&B career.

I refuse to see how this thread makes anything look silly. St Mirren have literally one win this season and 7 points. It's hardly up there with Clyde not getting relegated in a play-off second leg.

There's plenty pointing and laughing to be done still this season, and it will all be at them and not this thread.

2 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

The concept and the responses are decent, but the timing of the OP was a bit bizarre :lol:

I forgot St Mirren were playing tonight to be fair when i started it, just a shame QOS players forgot they were playing tonight also.

Just now, port-ton said:

I forgot St Mirren were playing tonight to be fair when i started it, just a shame QOS players forgot they were playing tonight also.

You're right enough, mind: while there have been scenes tonight, it's mainly relief (and wouldn't you be relieved...) - I'm sure the days of St Mirren being hilarious are far from over.

6 hours ago, port-ton said:

I refuse to see how this thread makes anything look silly. St Mirren have literally one win this season and 7 points. It's hardly up there with Clyde not getting relegated in a play-off second leg.

There's plenty pointing and laughing to be done still this season, and it will all be at them and not this thread.

Just hold your hand up and admit you made a rip-roaring c*nt of it.

Archived