Dunfermline Missed Pen v Greenock Morton

. Even when we won the league in 2011 I'm sure they were the only team to beat us at EEP.

Why the f**k did you mention that game?

We've been pretty dire at times(7th in league 1 isn't earned by silky football) but I don't think we've ever reached 'shielding the ball into your own net' bad since. Going 12 undefeated afterwords and easing our way to the title just about made up for it, just about.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Why the f**k did you mention that game?

We've been pretty dire at times(7th in league 1 isn't earned by silky football) but I don't think we've ever reached 'shielding the ball into your own net' bad since. Going 12 undefeated afterwords and easing our way to the title just about made up for it, just about.

Seem to remember us scoring a comical goal in that game in 2011. Could be wrong but did your keeper not slice a clearance to Derek Lyle who then hit it first time into the net?

Not to mention the only goal I've ever laughed at when an opponent scored against us.

Keddie? I think, shepherds the ball into his own net.

Ok guys I've got this...yep, hands up it's cool....just let it roll paaaAAAAAST. oh f**k.

Unfortunately missing this. Should be looking to continue our winning run against these diddies. We're a much better team and Dunfermline's "defence" are very much there for the taking. Unfortunately, I like a few others seem to, have a strange feeling about this one and can't see us winning it.

I'm looking forward to the game for a change. We have to accept we're not very good at football so we need to do what we can do to the best of our abilities. There's no point in us suddenly expecting carthorses like Wedderburn or powderpuff guys like McCabe to boss a game so we need to just play to our strengths. We need to elbow, cheat, dive, claw and maim our way to victory. El Alagui is the best elbower in the league. Cardle slaps and dives better than anyone else. Nicky Clark wouldn't piss on you in you were on fire. Talbot could boot Quitongo's head clean off and onto Halbeath Road and it would still be a red card the same as we pick up red cards for nothing fouls. 

If we turn this into a despicable shitfest we can win it. Can't beat a totally rammy of a game on a cold winter's day at East End Park. 

^ thinks his team will stand a chance in a rammy with big Gav aboot. There could be a stramash on the touchline with both managers, subs, officials and the rest of the players all piling in and Gunning would frog splash them from the dugout roof to conclude matters smiling all the way.

Morton to win. 3rd round submission.

16 hours ago, SuperTon said:

Balatoni has got nothing on Sir Gavin, what a ridiculous claim :lol::lol:

100% agree with you - Sir Gav has been class and is strolling this league#

Overall he has improved players around him and brings so much experience - defo one I want to keep.

Think the other defenders we have are average.

Am slightly nervous for sat game - 3 points would put us in a good position and set us up well for hibs game

1 hour ago, thetonfan said:

100% agree with you - Sir Gav has been class and is strolling this league#

Overall he has improved players around him and brings so much experience - defo one I want to keep.

Think the other defenders we have are average.

Am slightly nervous for sat game - 3 points would put us in a good position and set us up well for hibs game

Couldnt disagree more. O'ware has been very consistent this season and has contributed a number of goals. The fact that a vastly improved Kilday can't get in the team says it all. 

As for our full backs, Mark Russell is just brilliant and we have 2 very competent right backs fighting it out.

We have only conceded 3 goals in our last 7 league games!

Couldnt disagree more. O'ware has been very consistent this season and has contributed a number of goals. The fact that a vastly improved Kilday can't get in the team says it all. 

As for our full backs, Mark Russell is just brilliant and we have 2 very competent right backs fighting it out.

We have only conceded 3 goals in our last 7 league games!

Spot on! Think O'Ware has more goals than Jai this season and may make him our top scorer ?

18 hours ago, Scosha said:

Seem to remember us scoring a comical goal in that game in 2011. Could be wrong but did your keeper not slice a clearance to Derek Lyle who then hit it first time into the net?

18 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Not to mention the only goal I've ever laughed at when an opponent scored against us.

Keddie? I think, shepherds the ball into his own net.

Ok guys I've got this...yep, hands up it's cool....just let it roll paaaAAAAAST. oh f**k.

Archived