Sunday Trophy last 32

FMC14

12 hours ago, FIFASplatter said:

What a load of bullshit and so biased haha Meadowbank were BY FAR the better team in the first half first 10 minutes Argyle didnt know where to look granted Argyle were better second half and everyone at Meadowbank would agree as for challenges there was also bad challenges by Argyle also so for saying they only wanted to kick use is a joke granted Meadowbank can be hard on the challenges but they were hardly anything bad and judging by your comment your talking nonsense and i can assure use that use are not as good as use think use are the way you go on you think use are world beaters and sucking your own dick embarassing il happily admit Argyle deserved the win and so would Meadowbank also think its funny an Argyle player took to Meadowbanks facebook page and started giving it the big man talk yet if he had anything to say why not say it after the game or back at Meadowbanks pub where everyone went back for food and drink? I seen some Argyle players congraultating Meadowbank and some nice comments of well done and all the best but theres allways one big mouth who says nothing face to face but when hes safely behind facebook

Look I don't have Facebook cos can't be bothered with the shit that go's on on it and I never said we were world beaters look we are a half decent side and the facts tell its own story they had 4 or 5 booked before ht then had 2 sent off which would've happened a lot earlier in the game and god knows how many booked all for shite tackles or just blatant kicking boy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dundee Argyle said:

Look I don't have Facebook cos can't be bothered with the shit that go's on on it and I never said we were world beaters look we are a half decent side and the facts tell its own story they had 4 or 5 booked before ht then had 2 sent off which would've happened a lot earlier in the game and god knows how many booked all for shite tackles or just blatant kicking boy

Plus we had to take 3 players off injured 

36 minutes ago, Dundee Argyle said:

Plus we had to take 3 players off injured 

No one is denying use arent a good side you dont win the scottish for nothing simple as that also players get taken off injured all the time during games Meadowbank were also missing a few players but you just get on with it its sunday amatuer football and sunday ams is well known for harsh tackles at times i spoke to a few off the dundee argyle fans and they were all having a laugh ect and good guys was a good game i knew it would be tight and only a goal would come between it and Argyle deservedly took the lead no questions about that but Meadowbank did themselves proud they never gave in and granted there sending offs were stupid very stupid and theres alot of heated players in that team but Argyle never held back on challenges enjoyed the game and wish it went to penalties would have been good to watch and i geniunly think Meadowbank could have done it as there keeper is a great penalty saver but pens are a lottery and you never know what can happen all the best to Argyle for the remainder off the competition good team with some good lads in it and obviously some very god players 

I don't think there was much in the Argyle game first half. Play was broken up constantly in part due to some bad tackles but mostly due to the ref giving some really odd decisions. Twice Argyle were through on goal for the ref to pull it back for fouls that simply didn't happen. Argyle keeper had the one save to make after the goal other than that he wasn't called upon. Really tough game and can see why Meadowbank are doing so well, really hard working side with a couple of good players.

I just think the win was deserved with the way we played in the second half, not near our best but dominated the game and got the reward in the end. Don't think it is the best time to be playing such a mssive game so soon after the festive period either.

There was no problem at all in the pub and a wee daft argument on Facebook after someone form meadowbank commented on our page, all have been deleted now as it was clearly the drink talking. Given someone from our club posted on the Meadowbank page, daft again but after a fair few drinks. 

All the best to Meadowbank, I'm sure they'll be amongst it again come this time next year!

6 minutes ago, RyanC93 said:

I don't think there was much in the Argyle game first half. Play was broken up constantly in part due to some bad tackles but mostly due to the ref giving some really odd decisions. Twice Argyle were through on goal for the ref to pull it back for fouls that simply didn't happen. Argyle keeper had the one save to make after the goal other than that he wasn't called upon. Really tough game and can see why Meadowbank are doing so well, really hard working side with a couple of good players.

I just think the win was deserved with the way we played in the second half, not near our best but dominated the game and got the reward in the end. Don't think it is the best time to be playing such a mssive game so soon after the festive period either.

There was no problem at all in the pub and a wee daft argument on Facebook after someone form meadowbank commented on our page, all have been deleted now as it was clearly the drink talking. Given someone from our club posted on the Meadowbank page, daft again but after a fair few drinks. 

All the best to Meadowbank, I'm sure they'll be amongst it again come this time next year!

Well said Ryan 

• 1 month later...

Archived