Ayr United v Dundee United 10/12/2016

8 hours ago, FifeArab said:

Purchased a 4 pack of blue wkd's for saturday's train journey, I want to remember the 4-0 win. Joking aside day by day I'm looking a little more forward to this and I have no idea why.

Maybe because there's a genuine feel good factor around the club for the first time in ages.  So long as we don't get too overconfident then we should make the most of it.

Let's face it last season was dire - the football, the results, the tactics, the managerial screw ups - it's nice to have something to be positive about.

I hope you enjoy your day.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Purchased a 4 pack of blue wkd's for saturday's train journey, I want to remember the 4-0 win. Joking aside day by day I'm looking a little more forward to this and I have no idea why.

Its superb when there is real optimism in getting results.

The fact is also that Ayr away is quite popular in supporter's circles.

I won't make this one as I have a Christmas meal and drinks arranged in Dundee with friends. Not as civilised as it sounds. Phoenix-->Mandarin Garden-->Trades-->Clarks.

Anyway, I hope our run of clean sheets continues and we can nick a goal or two for ourselves using Andreu's quality.

Win at home and draw away is usually a decent return but the league has the potential to turn into a two horse race so draws away aren't going to cut it. I fancy Hibs to win this weekend so we could really do with maximum points to keep the heat on them.

Anything that results in a Clarks is worth doing

10 minutes ago, Marr1 said:

Hopefully the latter,
All this talk of Clarks, means I'm getting one when I'm in next in Dundee!!

I used to stay five minutes walk away from the main one off Blackness Road. Never been fatter.

4 hours ago, banana said:

Is Ayr Butlins still a thing?

It is but it has been rebranded Haven Craig Tara. Still the same standard of upwardly mobile clientele that frequent said establishment though.

Archived