Ayr United v Dundee United 10/12/2016

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just watched the highlights. Delighted that Cammy Bell can wear the exact same kit and gloves next week. Clean as a whistle. Must be happy to take a win bonus without touching the ball

Almost a good plan. Unfortunately he shat himself when big Jamie Adams came steaming in for that glorious chance in the first half.

1 hour ago, big al said:

I've seen a few games and Andreu hardly runs the show. Obviously pops up with a few goals but sometimes doesn't contribute much to the general play.

a couple of times I've felt he doesn't even look fit.

Why would you expect him to run the show? He's not asked to do that and, frankly, isn't that sort of player. We've got other guys to do that job. He scores a shit load of goals though and is an extremely tidy and intelligent player. That's more than enough thanks very much. Frankly if you can't appreciate Tony Andreu then you don't deserve to watch football.

Hopefully the next time we get corners against a team with giant defenders we don't fucking float them in, why pros think that's a sensible strategy against big guys I'll never know and please please please when playing balls up to Forrest against big guys stop putting it above his chest height, you'd be as well just lumping it over the top and hoping for the best.

Archived