Falkirk vs QOS

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

We played them in a rearranged fixture on Tuesday 29th of December.

There was a midweek horror show where we lost 5-2 or something like that. *shudder*.

Anyway, Saturday. No way we're guaranteed to not be fecking this up. NO WAY AT ALL. This is a (pretty much) midtable Championship slugfest between one team who are hit or miss, and another on a bad run. No way at all it will be easy. Just look at Bonnyrigg last night, and QOS are about 3 levels above them!

Falkirk will annihilate Queens on Saturday. Our Board's plan is to drop a division for reasons which will become apparent at the end of this season. At least 5 for Falkirk with Queens maybe getting one (unlikely though, we have a better chance of ending up with a sending-off)

6 minutes ago, JessieField said:

Falkirk will annihilate Queens on Saturday. Our Board's plan is to drop a division for reasons which will become apparent at the end of this season. At least 5 for Falkirk with Queens maybe getting one (unlikely though, we have a better chance of ending up with a sending-off)

Care to elaborate?

Do you genuinely believe what you write? You reckon the board are intentionally wanting us to get relegated? They're happy to lose a fair chunk of money due to crowds continuing to drop and the compensation to rip up Naysmith's contract. All that money lost just so they can have an 'excuse' to give Thomson the gig?

Did Vicki pick Jim over you? :huh:

9 minutes ago, JessieField said:

Wait and see. Do you believe that Queens would have a new manager if we'd got past Albion Rovers? The new manager was quickly (not weeks) brought in to take the heat off.

If Thomson is getting groomed for the job then the chairman will need to go for a straitjacket fitting.

2 hours ago, JessieField said:

I have on previous threads. Big Jim is being groomed for the manager's job. Going down a division gives him an easier run with a full time team. The present incumbent is to deflect the heat from the Board and carry the can.

:lol:

I think that might be nonsense.

** we'll be fine if Rankin's not on the park.

Wouldn't go that far, he's an alright squad player, I'm pretty sure he's set up quite a couple of goals in the small amount of appearances hes had with us. I do believe Kerr is a better player but Rankin can replace him if he's injured or suspended.

Archived