Falkirk vs QOS

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The chances are we are going to get stuffed big time, not sure what options we have or if there is anything we can do to avoid it. Its like going to the dentist with toothache, you know its going to be painful and there is nothing you can do to avoid it.

Falkirk are 10/11 Buying money.

That's actually a mental price especially considering our record up there is generally pish even when we're half decent.

-1 is 9/4 and Falkirk HT/FT are 2/1. Pretty tempted with the latter.

Don't think this will be as simple as it should be. All joking aside queens are always a tough game. We need to start hitting teams from kickoff instead of the lethargic shite of the back 4 passing it along the backline.

I'd go

4-2-2-2

Rodgers
Muirhead
Gasparotto
Cracks
Leahy
Taiwo
Kerr
Sibbs
Hippo
Baird
Miller

McHugh on for Baird if things aren't working out

The QOS fans saying it could be an absolute landslide has me worried here. It's Falkirk we're talking about, we contrive to f**k these easy things up continually.

Oh don't worry, the team usually go home 5 mins before the final whistle so you can score the winner then.

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

I remember towards the end of last season when we had Livi at home in midweek and we were supposed to need a clicker to count the goals in.

We lost 2-1:thumbsdown

I'm sure that was a Saturday was it not? Anyway Livie have always been a bit of a bogie team for us to a certain extent especially when we expect to beat them. We normally do ok against Queens at home( havent lost since 2011) although palmerstons a different story.

23 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I'm sure that was a Saturday was it not? Anyway Livie have always been a bit of a bogie team for us to a certain extent especially when we expect to beat them.

You are right. Saturday March 26.

Don't know why I thought it was Tuesday night.

Wasn't that the game postoned due to the stadium falling to bits back in the December?

12 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

You are right. Saturday March 26.

Don't know why I thought it was Tuesday night.

Wasn't that the game postoned due to the stadium falling to bits back in the December?

We played them in a rearranged fixture on Tuesday 29th of December.

Archived