LLLLLL V LLLLLL (Qos v St Mirren)

You only really get a 'bounce' from a new manager if the reason for the poor run of form was because the players had chucked it for the previous manager and weren't trying. If the poor form is due to crap players or no confidence then it's unlikely there will be any change in the short term, just like at St Mirren.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

How many people his surname is NAYSMITH..

Need to get used it..... Along with Mark Miller in midfield......

I watched the highlights of Queens game earlier and altho it's highlights, thot Queens looked alright bar scoring.

Its now the simpsons Nelson moment for the first team to get beat of St Mirren.....

QoS are favourites at 5/6 to Will Hill, St Mirren are 3/1!

Good odds for St mirren having watched them leas us fairly comfortably in the first 45 on Saturday. But for a sending off we might have struggled. Some decent players and certainly performed way better than a team at rock bottom of the league. If they win here which is entirely possible I think their results will pick up

If St Mirren are as bad as Dumbarton, it wouldn't require a huge improvement on Saturday's performance to get something from this.  However I suspect they will probably be a good bit better, meaning we too shall have to be.  Will the "new manager bounce" be enough to provide this?  I have my doubts.

There isn't an awful lot Naysmith can do personnel wise just now, so we are going to be looking at a similar line up to Saturday I'd imagine.  We looked considerably better with Lyle alongside Dobbie than we did with Dykes up there so hopefully he goes with that.  Will three games in a short space of time be too much for Carmichael?  I hope not.

All things considered the 3/1 available for St Mirren looks a wise investment.

32 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

That would be hilarious if it were anywhere near being true.

That one isn't true, BUT... Tam O'Ware has as many league goals this season as St Mirren have points :lol:

Gavin-Gunning-back-the-boys_925x581_acf_cropped_925x581_acf_cropped.jpg

Archived