LLLLLL V LLLLLL (Qos v St Mirren)

Massive game for both clubs. Queens new manager 1st game in charge. Hope the players react & get the manager off to winning start. Will be a tough game but one we must win and stop this bad run.

Plus the return to palmerston for the first time comes the Ex, ex manager James Fowler as St Mirrens No2.

Team I would go for

Robinson

Hammil Dowie Higgins Marshall

Dykes Millar Jacobs Carmichael 

Lyle Dobbie 

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queens will find away to lose again. It's what we do exceptionally well.

No doubt we'll have numerous chances in the first 15-20 mins but fail to take any........completely dominate the 2nd half and play a nice passing game without threatening in the final 3rd......then ultimately individual errors will cost us dearly although we did deserve a share of the points.......Groundhog Day continues.........

By the sheer Law of Averages in that surely the midden have to win a league game sometime, I'm tempted to predict an away win.

Queens in abysmal form just now, although they could get the new manager bounce.   Hard one to call.....

39 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Queens in abysmal form just now, although they could get the new manager bounce.   Hard one to call.....

I thought we my have got the new manager bounce yesterday with Naysmith allegedly sitting the stand. All the players will be starting with clean sheets and should be out to impress as after all if they are not good enough they will be out the door soon 

5 minutes ago, queenslad said:

I thought we my have got the new manager bounce yesterday with Naysmith allegedly sitting the stand. All the players will be starting with clean sheets and should be out to impress as after all if they are not good enough they will be out the door soon 

Don't worry Jack Ross's appointment hasn't got beyond a flatline for the Buddies.

I don't really buy the "new manager bounce" pish but, generally, the first thing any manager does is try and sort out the defence. St. Mirren's strikers have scored less goals between them this season than Tam O'Ware has on his own. I doubt the goals against column will get any higher for The Doonhamers

Archived