Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (2017)

Miguel Sanchez

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Road to nowhere would burst ye. Managed to make it to the bonus level so far, but it just hemorrhages lives

Infuriating doesn't come close. I'm not ashamed to admit I used Dunning's hint and just ran along the rope as I was for packing it in. Even then I died a fair few times. There is a similar level later on as well and I used the same technique.

I managed to get Gold Relics on High Road, Road to Nowhere, and Slippery Climb the other night. Imagine my reaction when I found out that I forgot to save the game and that all my hard work trying to master these bridges was a complete waste of time and effort.

Currently halfway through Crash Bandicoot 3, and I have just realised that I don't really like it as much as I used to. I think it's just the handful of gimmick levels that get you to use a vehicle that don't really do much for me. I still think Crash Bandicoot 2 is a class game, and that Crash Bandicoot 1 is better than I remembered it to be years ago.

On a slightly different topic, I hope they do a Spyro Trilogy Remaster now that Crash is selling through the roof. It's clear evidence that gamers still haven't forgotten about the mascots that made PlayStation so popular to begin with. People may argue that Spyro is a simple kids game but I know that with these games I tend to have more fun and not rage as much as I do with Crash. I still love Crash, but I know that I will immensely enjoy playing the Spyro Remasters mainly because they are fun and relaxing games that don't make me want to punch the TV screen like the difficulty of some of the Crash games.

Burrow under the ground.

There's only certain parts you can do that though. The part where you can't burrow but need to get past two electric fences is ridiculously difficult.

• 3 weeks later...

So more and more people are reckoning this is getting an Xbox one release after an apparent image with Xbox control prompts was leaked online.

Not to blow my own trumpet or anything but I can't remember struggling at this game nearly as much as some of the people here are. Maybe I was a bit of a pro. The only game to date I've actually ever been good at.

Crash Team Racing has to be next if this is a success. That game was absolutely brilliant. Nitrous Oxide - some boi.

No need for bragging, the developers have outright started that all 3 games have the physics of crash 3 with the geometry of the original games which makes many jumps particularly momentum based ones slightly harder than the originals.

Just managed to get the 27 Gold/Plantuim Relic trophy on Crash 2. Running against the time on levels like "Spaced Out", "Hanging Out", "Snow Go", "Piston it Away", and "Cold Hard Crash" is incredibly challenging.

I attempted to get the Gold Relic on Stormy Ascent. Not pretty.

Haven't gone back to this since I got to Road to Nowhere tbh.  Might put it on later.

Use the rope ladder cheat. I'd still be doing that level if I hadn't.

I don't really get how this game stays on the top of sales chart all the time. I mean it's a cool game, but there are definitely others that should have better sales than that...

I assume you're 18 in which case you'll not appreciate the nostalgia aspect. In 20 years time if they re-release your favourite game of today then you'll understand :)

Read about that will give it a try. Havent switched my PS4 on in a few weeks

It does work but I did die a couple of times as well. My advice would be to stop once you see Crash kicking up dust (as he's about to fall) and reposition. And when you come to the end of the rope you can actually jump over the concrete. I never realised this straight away and died a couple times when I jumped down on to the ledge and tried getting back up on the rope.

Archived