Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (2017)

Miguel Sanchez

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Might get this and have a quiet weekend at home for a change, it'll also be one the extremely small number of games might girfriend might play as well.  I take it this will be stocked in places like Game and the supermarkets on Friday?

I did quite well on Crash when I was younger but I can remember being stuck at certain levels and only got to play all the levels as I used a cheat to unlock them all!

Can't get a fucking copy of this anywhere. Even amazon can't deliver it till 20th-27th July. Fucking raging. 

Can't you just download it from the store? At £34.99 it's cheaper than Amazon anyway.

Went into game this afternoon to see how much it was and they want £49.99. How do these sham artists get away with it? I don't think I've ever seen a game cheaper in Game than anywhere else.

24 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Can't you just download it from the store? At £34.99 it's cheaper than Amazon anyway.

Went into game this afternoon to see how much it was and they want £49.99. How do these sham artists get away with it? I don't think I've ever seen a game cheaper in Game than anywhere else.

I prefer having the actual hard copy but yes that's what I'll end up doing. 

I prefer having the actual hard copy but yes that's what I'll end up doing. 

I'm generally like that as well but Crash is a game I would never get rid of because you can always go back to it and pass a couple of hours. I'll have no intention of ever trading it in.

f**k me, they want 50 quid for a copy on Amazon and it's at least a 3 day wait, it was £28 when I pre-ordered it last month. The sales figures for this will be interesting to see looks like it's been a remarkable success, just can't fight that nostalgia hit.

Paid 35 in game on Friday and thought that was excessive. Also offered me a trade in price for Witcher that was much lower percentage wise than the local smack convertors. 

On native fortress just now, bit tricky but will hopefully get through it tomorrow got a feeling my girlfriend might do it before me. 

I pretty much never pre-order games knowing there's a tendency for games to be glitch-ridden messes on release and pre-ordering will only encourage absolute wanks like EA and Ubisoft to continue putting out games with no adequate testing, but this is really making me wish I had. Everywhere around here is out of stock and the earliest it can be delivered ordering online is July 10th.

<<<seething

I never preorder videogames, I think its lazy consumerism and pandering to capitalism but I pre ordered this knowing full well I was going to love it. Its now out of stock everywhere and 3rd parties want 20 quid more than I paid. This game is a massive success.

I never preorder videogames, I think its lazy consumerism and pandering to capitalism but I pre ordered this knowing full well I was going to love it. Its now out of stock everywhere and 3rd parties want 20 quid more than I paid. This game is a massive success.

It seems to be like Doom all over again, major nostalgia hit.

Archived