Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (2017)

Miguel Sanchez

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crash Bandicoot 2 was the first game I played on my PS1. I remember it took me forever to figure out how to get the Blue Gem on the first level. All I had to do was go through the level without breaking any boxes, I have to say that I felt like a champ when I finally figured it out.

Would be nice to play these remastered versions. I have to say that Spyro would have been a better choice, as it would of looked visually stunning, and it would of been a great comeback after that Skylander shite.

Spyro is far better than crash

I'm not going to argue with that but what i will say is that spyro is a simplistic game aimed at children whereas Crash is a multi layered onion full of challenge and at least for the original a technical marvel which pushed the PSX to its limits.

Look at this chump right here trying to produce the most factually incorrect statement on the Internet.

I said that because the worlds that are in Spyro 1, 2, and 3 would look beautiful remastered. The worlds have a lot of imagination put into them, and I think that it would be something to really look forward to if they decided to remaster the first three Spyro games. Not saying that the levels on Crash Bandicoot look bland of anything, I'm just saying that I prefer the overall look of the Spyro games. Even if the game was designed for children and the difficulty wasn't as hard as Crash, I would still rather play Spyro. Hey, my favourite game of all time is Super Mario Bros 3, that was designed for children but I still enjoy it greatly.

As I just posted on the greatest games thread, I eagerly await the day when a Spyro remake comes out. Missed the boat with crash at the time and only ended up getting crash bash towards the end of the ps1 days. Spyro though, defined my childhood

Edit: it was clearly more child oriented than crash though. Will still gladly play any remakes as a 23 year old mind

• 2 months later...

Archived