Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (2017)

Miguel Sanchez

26 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I assume you're 18 in which case you'll not appreciate the nostalgia aspect. In 20 years time if they re-release your favourite game of today then you'll understand :)

Not 18, it's just a number I like. I played it when I was a kid and I get nostalgia but I don't know, it's like reheating some food from last week. Also, I was always more of a "Rayman" fan when it comes to adventure games. But that's only my opinion :)

3 minutes ago, Ramagamma said:

For example?

NieR: Automata, hands down. And maybe Horizon Zero Dawn.
Also, looking at what has potential this year, I would count in Destiny 2. But of course that's out of the competition right now.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think the revival of a 20 year old franchise which holds both nostalgic appeal and current generation appeal is going to be talked about more than an anime game about a cyborgs ass or a brand new IP with no reverence to most gamers.

• 1 month later...

Completed all three of them now. Well, not 100% or anything but the three main games. Enjoyed the first two the most. They definitely dumbed it down with each passing game, the third one especially, but I haven't bothered to find all the secret levels in that one yet so we'll see how that goes.

Archived