Fixtures 10th December

RavishingRoss

Really disappointing we don't have anything up yet.

It's hard enough to attract a crowd at this time of year as it is without having only a few days notice to do so. Could get hospitality in the festive season, but the later it's announced the harder that is.

Hopefully we'll see something tomorrow morning.

I see they have us down to play Annbank at home. Despite us playing them at home earlier in the season [emoji23]

Idiots

Maybe know all about our pitch big chap ... ha [emoji23]

Asked him for away fixture 4 weeks ago and he gave us 3 home fixtures. !!!

Not very good at the joined up listening they boys in blazers... [emoji15]

See you Saturday mate. [emoji460]️[emoji106]

29 minutes ago, hareskirky said:

hertha - Kilwinning have played only 3 games of 9 at home! Giving them another league game away would mean that clubs third away game in a row. So what he gives Beith a home game just to stop folk like you whining ??

He starts shifting things about to accommodate Beith and Kilwinning and other problems spring up elsewhere.

Ok Beith have a similar problem to Kilwinning but it's a no win situation you see his problem??

Is it really impossible to have teams playing alternatively home and away as much as possible like just about every other level of football in the world? 

Fully appreciate its not just my team and others are in the same boat and kilwinnings situation is silly too and your point about them just further highlights my point. 

Is it too much to ask for In terms of a reasonable home and away fixture card from week to week as much as possible or even a few fixtures In advance? 

Is it really impossible to have teams playing alternatively home and away as much as possible like just about every other level of football in the world? 

Fully appreciate its not just my team and others are in the same boat and kilwinnings situation is silly too and your point about them just further highlights my point. 

Is it too much to ask for In terms of a reasonable home and away fixture card from week to week as much as possible or even a few fixtures In advance? 

It is in this league by the looks of it. We've played 9 games with 7 at home & 2 away .

I'm no expert in junior fixtures and I understand the different cups etc that take precedence however....
Surely it can't be that hard to put a fixture list out at the start of the season for the entire season. Leave the weeks free for cup games etc where the dates are known/agreed at the start of the season. Then clubs know the dates for all league games in advance unless it needs moved for a cup replay/postponment etc.
Then when clubs are out of cups they can be allocated a fixture against another club in the same boat on cup weekends and when the light nights come in again in spring, re-allocate all the postponed games! I know it can't be as simple as it sounds but surely it's not rocket science?

Rob Roy 5 home - 4 away next game away
Kilwinning 3 home 6 away next game home
Arthurlie 5 home, 6 away next game home
Auchinleck 4 home. 3 away next game home
Cumnock 6 home, 7 away next game home
Glenafton 4 home, 4 away, next game away
Troon 5 home, 6 away next game home
Largs 6 home, 5 away, next game away
Hurlford 4 home, 6 away next game home
Pollok 5 home and 4 away next game away
Beith 2 home, 3 away next game away
Kilbirnie 7 home and 2 away next game away.

So in summary the fixture man balance wise is doing a good job.
He has 8 or 9 of the 12 teams spot on.
That's the vast majority of the league.
Beith playing so many senior games will have caused him a headache.
Kilbirnie are the main one out of sync Kilbirnie why well others can draw conclusions

Archived