Kilmarnock...aside from the bigot brothers, the SPL's most hated team?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only hate the pretend old firm fans from various parts of Scotland who haven't so much as had a sniff of Parkhead or Ibrox.. Especially the Celtic fans who justify it by saying they supported Celtic during Rangers 9 in a row days. Aye, ok then.

Would have gone with Dundee United, but not sure where they are playing now!? so I'll go with Aberdeen (although know a couple of Sheep who are decent lads)! Motherwell fans are a bad bunch too come to think of it!

Ah, never mind, Girth. I used to react like that when I was 13 too.

Just take a step back from your screen - I can practically taste the tears and snotbubbles.

Now, if you'd said we have the most hated chairman (technically, club secretary) in Scottish football, then I would absolutely agree.

Does anyone else despise their chairman/secretary as much as we do ours? I know a couple of Dons fans who gripe about Milne, but that's about it.

23 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Would have gone with Dundee United, but not sure where they are playing now!? so I'll go with Aberdeen (although know a couple of Sheep who are decent lads)! Motherwell fans are a bad bunch too come to think of it!

Hahaha.

Same league that your team has spent the most of their history in.  You surely must remember.

1 hour ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Aye... probably.

60-80% of this dislike comes from their chairman to be fair.

Untitled.png

^^^ In tiers.

2 hours ago, Girth said:

Well, am I right or very right? Discuss.

^^^ In tears.

Archived