Hurlford

Gaz1888

So who was to blame for the bother at Townhead park at full time last week? Blame that on Hendo as well as he was in Auchinleck at the time so close enough. Not only are you bad losers you are also bad winners!! It wasn't Hendo that got your sub sent off today for doing a "Gemmell " and gesturing to opposing fans after scoring. You should maybe look a bit closer to your own door before finger pointing as some of your fans have a habit of not allowing the truth get in the way of a good story.!

Henderson said at end of game I will sort it,yeah  hendo sure same as at the end of game last season.

You are 1 sad individual. U seriously must have no pals and come onhere and spout p**h just to get a reaction so u have some1 to talk to. Either that or your boyfriend dosn't let u speak in the house so u come on here to make a bit of noise. Either way grow up n gives piece.

Once again.................. I am an Arthurlie supporter never saw what happened at the end as I was sickened after losing a two goal lead to then come back from two down then lose a last minute goal.

Arthurlie totally dominated the first half second was.... I have no idea who the original poster is but Arthurlie should have won today out of the park but the same old failings and the fact Hurlford upped it two gears and ripped us apart makes today's result, galling, but ... a draw!

Arthurlie under Kerrigan are a work in progress, give it time and believe, and back Arthurlie, don't start having a go at things around the game that aren't actually related, let the authorities deal with that, if, whatever happened.

Archived