The All New 10 in a row thread

Thought it was about time that this was talked about openly. I reckon by the way things are going at Celtic that no team in the league will stop the reaching of 10 in a row, which will be a new milestone set in football history if I'm not mistaken. With the way things are going, I also reckon that it won't be long, in fact 10 years or a bit more, that Celtic will also surpass the current number of trophies held by Rangers/The Rangers or whatever their called. 

Having watched the fury erupting from Ibrox over the last few months it pretty clear to me that this is probably at the heart of why their upset. Not only are Celtic superior to them, but there clearly on their way to breaking the only records The Rangers have left to hold on to.

Not bad for a club that formed 15 years after the other one. 

14 minutes ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

Thought it was about time that this was talked about openly. I reckon by the way things are going at Celtic that no team in the league will stop the reaching of 10 in a row, which will be a new milestone set in football history if I'm not mistaken. With the way things are going, I also reckon that it won't be long, in fact 10 years or a bit more, that Celtic will also surpass the current number of trophies held by Rangers/The Rangers or whatever their called. 

Having watched the fury erupting from Ibrox over the last few months it pretty clear to me that this is probably at the heart of why their upset. Not only are Celtic superior to them, but there clearly on their way to breaking the only records The Rangers have left to hold on to.

Much bolder on the continuity question there, than this fence sitter.

1 hour ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

Fish_tricks.gif

the team that Ronny deila built that Brendan Rodgers took to a new level,as the average age of this team is below 25 it will be interesting to see if there is any left come ten in a row,also will Brendan Rodgers still be the manager?Brendan will want another crack at the champions league next season if all goes well so that will put us at 7 if he goes on after 7 into a possible 8 can't see him leaving with a chance of 9,mystic meg time the players captain Kieran tierney veteran striker leigh griffiths looking to equal henrik larsson goal-scoring record great servant erik sviatchenko Denmark's captain plus Stuart Armstrong 50 caps for his country with a few additions ryan gauld the mini messi and john mcginn the midfield dynamo.

8 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

the team that Ronny deila built that Brendan Rodgers took to a new level,as the average age of this team is below 25 it will be interesting to see if there is any left come ten in a row,also will Brendan Rodgers still be the manager?Brendan will want another crack at the champions league next season if all goes well so that will put us at 7 if he goes on after 7 into a possible 8 can't see him leaving with a chance of 9,mystic meg time the players captain Kieran tierney veteran striker leigh griffiths looking to equal henrik larsson goal-scoring record great servant erik sviatchenko Denmark's captain plus Stuart Armstrong 50 caps for his country with a few additions ryan gauld the mini messi and john mcginn the midfield dynamo.

Right you are.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived