Morning routine for work

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, throbber said:

Are you re married Shandon? You seem to talk about having sex with your wife more than most married men i know, the pair of you must be a right pair of goers. 

I don't think she'd appreciate being posted on the MILF thread but I still fancy her despite being married for about 13 years. 

I can't speak for everyone but I would get dirty at work so would always shower when I would get in after a shift so there was never any point in showering in the morning as I was about to get dirty again.

1 minute ago, Alex_14 said:

Can we discuss the weirdos who aren't showering before work? You lot aren't the "I do it the night before to save time" oddballs are you?

It's fairly simple. The week kneed simpletons who work in offices shower in the morning, the brave outdoor types who like to be fresh for their beautiful lady friends shower after work.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

I can't speak for everyone but I would get dirty at work so would always shower when I would get in after a shift so there was never any point in showering in the morning as I was about to get dirty again.

Isn't your hair all over the shop etc? Perhaps a minor whiff of BO on an off day? 

Isn't your hair all over the shop etc? Perhaps a minor whiff of BO on an off day? 

No - i would shower after work though and if I went out and did anything that night i may shower again before bed but wouldn't bother in the morning if I was going to work up a sweat anyway.

8 minutes ago, throbber said:

You're in the same category as these folk who turn up at the gym already stinking. I like to make a point of covering my mouth and nose with a towel when walking past them.

I have never been referred to as sweaty or stinking though how much do you think I sweat or accumulate a stink in an evening in the house and a nights sleep? Would be working outside most the time as well so I wasn't stinking anyone out.

When I was working in Australia and getting dirty at work I would wear short sleeved t shirts and my arms would get bits of cement/rubble on them and that combined with heat would make them quite itchy. When I got back from work I would crank the shower up hot and the feeling of the hot water on my arms was the most orgasmic sensation you could imagine, was the highlight of my working day.

I try and take all my jobbies on company time, very seldom darken my own throne on a weekday. Inordinate amounts of time being wasted throughout this thread. Up when the missus gets out the shower, pish, brush teeth, shove food in bag, cycle to work, clock in, go for shower, begin day.

Archived