speck wearers

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...

Got my eyes tested the other day. Although my vision is still better than 20/20, bright lights hurt my eyes so I wear sunglasses most of the time. Seems I have an astigmatism so ordered a pair of glasses. Missus rightly called me out on it being no more than an excuse to get a new pair of sunglasses (I ordered tinted ones). Looking forward to joining the ranks of the speccy four eyes. 

Just now, Shandon Par said:

Got my eyes tested the other day. Although my vision is still better than 20/20, bright lights hurt my eyes so I wear sunglasses most of the time. Seems I have an astigmatism so ordered a pair of glasses. Missus rightly called me out on it being no more than an excuse to get a new pair of sunglasses (I ordered tinted ones). Looking forward to joining the ranks of the speccy four eyes. 

2017-09-12-12-17-35--680725598.jpeg

By tinted, do you mean the ones that go from clear to dark in certain light? I really hope so!

2 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

By tinted, do you mean the ones that go from clear to dark in certain light? I really hope so!

No, they don't always work apparently if you're driving or watching TV. I lost a pair of Oliver Peoples when jaked on a night out last year and these things just look like not very dark sunglasses. 

24 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Does this "wearing sunglasses most of the time" extend to wearing them indoors?

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Image result for professor hawking

To be fair he'd probably rather look like Hawking than Klump, since he's a filthy racist*

*He's not really. Only in the addled mind of that looney Falkirk fan who's name I can't remember.

Archived