Peterhead v Airdrie

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A tough game for us against the form team in the league, although we haven't done too badly in the last half a dozen games. We are missing Mcallister for this one and that leaves us desperately short up front with just McIntosh as a recognised striker. Fancy a draw for this one.

8 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

A tough game for us against the form team in the league, although we haven't done too badly in the last half a dozen games. We are missing Mcallister for this one and that leaves us desperately short up front with just McIntosh as a recognised striker. Fancy a draw for this one.

McCallister injured or suspended ?

I won't be able to make it up to Peterhead for this one, so will be following it avidly online.  Good news that McAllister's out, but as with EJF, I'm never very confident of a result against them. 

I'll go for an Airdrie win, equaling our longest run of consecutive league wins since the club was reformed.  

Great result. :-)

3 goals from both our strikers and also  nice to see McIntosh getting a goal as well and also Rohan saving another penalty.

I believe in January we will add possibly 2 players, which will only make the team stronger.

Well done Airdrie.

What an absolute shambles we were today. Didn't deserve anything from that game at all. You can say we missed a penalty etc but I thought both of them were quite soft. Our defence is still a shambles and has been for at least the last year. Well done to Airdire who done exactly what they needed to do.

8 minutes ago, kerrdavidson95 said:

The game could really have went either way at the end there, but a swift counter attack added a sheen to the score for Airdrie.

Did not think the second penalty was anywhere near a foul, but each to their own.

Were you impressed by Hutton. I wasn't at the game today.

Archived