Workplace japes

5 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Just left my PC unlocked for 5 minutes and came back to find that nearly every web page I go to, every image has been replaced by one of Nick Cage. As far as japes go, this is one of the better ones... just need to find out how to turn it off now!

cage.thumb.png.55d4e9930fccd71c60ab8c293100ce39.png

:lol:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2017-5-16 at 23:21, Flybhoy said:

If you cant have a w**k at work its a sad state of affairs.

Magee having a chug while rummaging around some woman's underwear draw.

A great advert for Stirling's 8th best plumber.

Place I'm in is pretty rank with regards to peoples bathroom behaviour and general hygiene.
Cleaners have grassed on a few folk men/woman going to the bog and not washing their hands. Seen it myself, guys just walking out after exiting the cubicle, no shame at all. Toilet seats covered in pish and pubes. Absolutely vile.
Gives me the boalk considering we all use the same door handles and they could be touching the same keyboard and mouse as me 

Just think those manky c***s will be dipping there hands in the celebrations as they get passed round the work, not forgetting when you's have office "fun days" and the buffet spreads all laid out and half of them have made the cakes etc

Just think those manky c***s will be dipping there hands in the celebrations as they get passed round the work, not forgetting when you's have office "fun days" and the buffet spreads all laid out and half of them have made the cakes etc

Are dotting campaigns allowed in your place of work?

Archived