Workplace japes

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

Is this in an office environment this took place in? A building site would be slightly less concerning.

Why? What a strange thing to say.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why? What a strange thing to say.

I have seen the state of many toilets on building sites and they leave a lot to be desired. Wouldn't have expected the same in an office.

Seeing this thread reminded me of an apprentice at the council back in the 90's who was, lets just say a bit lax on personal hygiene.

Some of the older guys tied his wrists to the inside of a cage on one of those pick up type vans and drove it through the fucking car wash :lol:

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

Seeing this thread reminded me of an apprentice at the council back in the 90's who was, lets just say a bit lax on personal hygiene.

Some of the older guys tied his wrists to the inside of a cage on one of those pick up type vans and drove it through the fucking car wash :lol:

And did you learn your lesson?

I have seen the state of many toilets on building sites and they leave a lot to be desired. Wouldn't have expected the same in an office.

Smearing shite all over a woman's cubicle is a bit different from a messy builder's bog.

Smearing shite all over a woman's cubicle is a bit different from a messy builder's bog.

No doubting that but there could have been a woman's toilet that was rarely used by woman and some new worker went in and destroyed its innocence.

Funnily enough every time I have heard a story of someone spreading shit on a wall it has always been done by a woman.

4 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

This 100% happened.

Our office has also had another lunch-thief, resulting in the following "send to all" e-mail.  The highlighted word provided extra "ooft" points. Meant to be mango .

Its a sad state of affairs when someone decides to steal another’s lunch.

Whoever it was, I really do hope that you enjoyed the delicious taste of succulent pulled chicken, vintage cheddar cheese with spinach, tomato and mayo on a seeded roll.  Followed up with a Mongo Activa yoghurt, Crisps, Mars bar and one of my five a day….a banana.  You would have been like Winnie the Pooh eating honey.

Shame on the culprit and I really do hope that karma catches up with you.

Our office has also had another lunch-thief, resulting in the following "sen to all" e-mail.  The highlighted word provided extra "ooft" points.

Whoever it was, I really do hope that you enjoyed the delicious taste of succulent pulled chicken, vintage cheddar cheese with spinach, tomato and mayo on a seeded roll.  Followed up with a Mongo Activa yoghurt, Crisps, Mars bar and one of my five a day….a banana.  You would have been like Winnie the Pooh eating honey.

So it was a cheese and ham piece then? They deserve to have their lunch stolen for patter like that.

ETA chicken not ham, calling tesco value chicken roll pulled chicken is surely the biggest crime here

Our office has also had another lunch-thief, resulting in the following "send to all" e-mail.  The highlighted word provided extra "ooft" points. Meant to be mango .

Ross from friends ate it

20 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

This is a clear opportunity for everyone in the office to start sending emails complaining about more and more ridiculous sandwiches being pinched.

It would depend on a few things such as how well they get on and whether it has happened before.

Personally, I'd never do that. Even if it's your best mate, how do you know that you won't fall out at some unspecified point in the future and they won't end up getting HR involved?

I like to ensure that all my bullying remains undocumented.

On 10/05/2017 at 19:33, throbber said:

... every time I have heard a story of someone spreading shit on a wall it has always been done by a woman.

What, every time?

Archived