Workplace japes

Apparently a Stirling chap was pissing in the office lassie's water bottles, which they objected to after a while - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-38168327

He was also seen taking an empty chewing gum container out of a bin, performing a sex act with it, and putting it on one of the women's desks.

Have any P&Bers shagged a chewing gum container or similar confectionary receptacle?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Apparently a Stirling chap was pissing in the office lassie's water bottles, which they objected to after a while - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-38168327

Have any P&Bers shagged a chewing gum container or similar confectionary receptacle?

That must have sent her into orbit.

1 minute ago, WeAreElgin said:

I once picked shite out my arse and threw it at a co-worker. Sprayed him down with a hose afterwards.

I once picked shite out of a hose and threw it at a co-worker.  Sprayed him down with my arse afterwards.

36 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Also, what this guy apparently did was masterbate into one of those 'bottles' of Extra chewing gum.

I'd have put him in prison.

He must have a cock like a grain of rice or incredible accuracy when he shoots his load.

Each to their own and all that.

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I once picked shite out of a hose and threw it at a co-worker.  Sprayed him down with my arse afterwards.

I once picked an arse out of a hose and threw it at a co-worker. Sprayed him down with my shite afterwards.

Imagine being this guys family and having this hanging over your heads, you would also be worried about how many meals/drinks you have had at his house and wonder what fluids of his you had consumed.

Wouldn't like to be round at theirs for Christmas dinner anyway.

Archived