Teckle Christmas Gifts

BFTD

12 hours ago, throbber said:

I'm needing ideas for a Christmas present for a fat, boorish, rather slovenly 30 year old drunk who doesn't really have many hobbies - if anyone can think of any decent ideas then let me know. £100 maximum.

Nice of you to get me a gift throbber xx

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

I probably summed up a good 60% of the P&B demographic.

You have given me a great idea for a PNB secret santa. Wouldnt have to buy it just provide the links.

I would start the thread myself but I am too lazy  and drunk, plus not one for hobbies.

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

You have given me a great idea for a PNB secret santa. Wouldnt have to buy it just provide the links.

I would start the thread myself but I am too lazy  and drunk, plus not one for hobbies.

I was describing myself in my original post here as well - doing a secret santa with my family but have absolutely no idea what I want and i need to fork out £100 for someone else! I might just say to that person for them to go and spend that money on themselves as i pretty much have everything i want.

Just now, Shandon Par said:

A well known P&B poster is making something for me to gift to my missus at Christmas. No pressure or anything.

Is Jim McIntyre on here.:rolleyes:

A well known P&B poster is making something for me to gift to my missus at Christmas. No pressure or anything.

I just need to carve out the bumhole and it'll be finished soon.

Nice. Big tits and big cock like I asked for? 

When you asked for it to be modelled on you, I thought that also included a cock the size of a chapstick.