JessieField

All Aboard! The QOS Relegation Express

89 posts in this topic

I think it will end up being a 5 way battle for the 2 bottom places between Saints, Dumbarton, Dunfermline, Ayr and QOS. Just hope we haven't given the rest too much of a head start already.

Queens finally appoint a new manager and assistant. Too late? Swapping deck chairs on the Titanic? JT still holding the same job? I predict JT will get a new job title next, Suggestions? I suggest "Grand Wazoo".

Will this make you the first team relegated from the championship to be paying a player 2 grand a week???IMG_1480671541.217014.jpg.85de81ad417885

Will this make you the first team relegated from the championship to be paying a player 2 grand a week???IMG_1480671541.217014.jpg

Only if we get relegated, and sign someone in January and pay him 2 grand a week.

St Mirren still seem determined to outstrip us here.

9th place is definitely in our sights though.  After we scale such heights, who knows?

On ‎30‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 18:02, 19QOS19 said:

If you genuinely believe that it'd be more appropriate changing your username to Crichton.

I've not changed my name yet! I think you may be the Crichton patient after Tuesday night. I think no more points "this year" (not this season) is extremely achievable by this squad /set-up.

Edited by JessieField

What has gone wrong with Queens?  Undefeated in eight in the league until Morton came calling and then six straight league defeats.  How has the team gone from heroes to zeroes seemingly overnight?

On 12/1/2016 at 14:50, Rjc-1988 said:

I have little confidence in this group of players and while I think we can finish above Dumbarton if St Mirren rally I think second bottom is a big danger. Even our stalwarts are struggling badly - whoever comes in has a big job ahead.

Are you seriously saying you're more confident of finishing above Dumbarton than St Mirren?

10 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Are you seriously saying you're more confident of finishing above Dumbarton than St Mirren?

Quite a few still believe we're a stick on for 10th. I wouldn't want to predict we won't but I am pretty confident of 9th, 8th at least if we can find a striker of some sort in January.