All Aboard! The QOS Relegation Express

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In fairness, that was a ridiculous remark.

I stand by it. I'll happily give up two years of pointless playoff games in place of watching Dobbs. Though him being played out wide isn't really making that worthwhile just now right enough.

13 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I stand by it. I'll happily give up two years of pointless playoff games in place of watching Dobbs. Though him being played out wide isn't really making that worthwhile just now right enough.

I love Stephen Dobbie to a degree that is frankly inappropriate.  Easily the best Queens player I've seen.

However, his worth is measured in what he can do - and has done - for our team.  Brilliant though watching him can be, that isn't an end in itself.

• 3 weeks later...
Looks like you shouldn't have spunked all your budget on a has-been like Stephen Dobbie, but should have built a competent squad instead. That's a wee shame.

1489951496316.jpg.f49d2bb44b71825dc08121f62b5dd5f4.jpg

"A striker of Dobbie's quality" = still languishing in Sir Gavin Gunning's roomy back pocket, after his hilarious, powderpuff display against The Famous on Christmas Eve. 
Truly raging about that. 
Gavin-Gunning-profile-large-e1473948670792_300x450_acf_cropped.jpg

Indeed. With Brian Wake leading the line, no fanbase would be shiting themselves about relegation to the seaside leagues. But here you are. 
Gavin-Gunning-profile-large-e1473948670792_300x450_acf_cropped.jpg

IMG_1491943245.835228.jpg

Your mob will be lucky to hold onto 4th after tonight's complete demolition job.

We're gunning for you, we're gunning for you......Greenock Morton, we're gunning for you......

IMG_1491943403.341911.jpg

Archived