All Aboard! The QOS Relegation Express

I've not changed my name yet! I think you may be the Crichton patient after Tuesday night. I think no more points "this year" (not this season) is extremely achievable by this squad /set-up.

That's not what you said to begin with. It's a massive leap from "the rest of the season" to "this year".

FWIW I think we'll pick up points before before January.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What has gone wrong with Queens?  Undefeated in eight in the league until Morton came calling and then six straight league defeats.  How has the team gone from heroes to zeroes seemingly overnight?

They were a team built around one man, that one man has got a sore back and isn't carrying them anymore.

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

That's not what you said to begin with. It's a massive leap from "the rest of the season" to "this year".

FWIW I think we'll pick up points before before January.

I never said anywhere "the rest of the season", I said "this year" obviously meaning December. Anyway, hopefully we get at least a point on Tuesday otherwise we are in deep trouble.

On Sunday, December 04, 2016 at 10:29, Dunning1874 said:

Are you seriously saying you're more confident of finishing above Dumbarton than St Mirren?

Based on the last four days St Mirren looked a much better side than Dumbarton. Dumbarton's win on Saturday was very smash and grab. St Mirren deserved their win probably. They certainly carried far more threat of a goal.

We are well and truly f**ked now. Anybody clinging on to the notion that a change of management will change things are in for a big shock. My prediction? Next to no support from the Board during the January window. Make do with our existing staff and the new manager to carry the can for relegation. Poor soul. He's been set up.

2 hours ago, JessieField said:

We are well and truly f**ked now. Anybody clinging on to the notion that a change of management will change things are in for a big shock. My prediction? Next to no support from the Board during the January window. Make do with our existing staff and the new manager to carry the can for relegation. Poor soul. He's been set up.

Think Gary will get 2, 3 or 4 players in either before or during transfer window.

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Queens aren't going to get relegated. Ayr and Dumbarton will be the bottom two, like most predicted back in July.

Whilst that prediction is highly likely for us, especially the way The Sons are playing this season,  I do like it when we are written off by people. Which has happened every year we've been in The Championship :)

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I'd push this back to the top for a while. Everybody still confident? At least the Board appear to be backing the manager with loan signings which I didn't expect and of course having a Supporters Liason Officer will help immensely.

Archived