All Aboard! The QOS Relegation Express

Probably time to stop kidding ourselves and realise we're on track for relegation now. Might be the best thing to retreat and regroup and re-organise in a lower division, much like the last disastrous season we had until Magic took over. I honestly can't see us getting another League point this year.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, JessieField said:

Probably time to stop kidding ourselves and realise we're on track for relegation now. Might be the best thing to retreat and regroup and re-organise in a lower division, much like the last disastrous season we had until Magic took over. I honestly can't see us getting another League point this year.

QOTS already have more points than St Mirren are going to accumulate all season.

I have little confidence in this group of players and while I think we can finish above Dumbarton if St Mirren rally I think second bottom is a big danger. Even our stalwarts are struggling badly - whoever comes in has a big job ahead.

The 14 point gap should be too big for us to close, do we still play each other 3 times? 

Aye. QoS could be the saviours St Mirren are looking for. I'm sure you hadn't won a game last season until you visited Palmerston. We gave you your first 3 points then and I've every faith we'll help you out again next week :D

15 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

The 14 point gap should be too big for us to close, do we still play each other 3 times? 

We were second bottom 12 points behind Stranraer with 13 games to go in 2006 and finished 4 points ahead of them.

There are 23 games to go just now, including 3 games against each other. So it is far from impossible. 

Archived