Killie v Hamilton shitfest part 3

kennysmassiveego

4 hours ago, Andy_K_97 said:

In the past there have been several games that I've been unable to muster any kind of excitement for, but none as much as this one. I just want it over and done with, much like getting teeth pulled at the dentist or having to escape from Shawshank Prison through a big tube of jobbies. This game will probably be worse than both of those scenarios.

Maybe they'll play a bit of opera over the PA at half time to lift everyone's spirits.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Owsley said:

Maybe they'll play a bit of opera over the PA at half time to lift everyone's spirits.

Don't count on it, our announcer can barely pronounce the players' names never mind playing anything slightly out of the ordinary

Behind the goals tomorrow. I actually prefer the Main Stand, but view's always better in the Chadwick. I really hope we can bring a good support for it; it's our first game of the New Year, a Scottish Cup game, and it's a short journey down the road.

Missing this today, I'm currently sitting in a weekend lecture.

Bit disappointed to miss it despite the prevailing negativity of this thread. Yes, it's an uninspiring draw - but for whoever wins there's at least the chance of a better one in the next round.

Having said that, this will be our 20th attempt since we won the fucking thing, and by my reckoning we've been as far as three quarter finals since then. We've had more Prime Ministers in that time!

I would of went if the players were wearing roller skates, dangerous gloves and being pulled around the pitch by scooters. Also a nice sideline would have been a tree destroying laser gun.
Can't see it so I'm not going

Missing this today, I'm currently sitting in a weekend lecture.

Bit disappointed to miss it despite the prevailing negativity of this thread. Yes, it's an uninspiring draw - but for whoever wins there's at least the chance of a better one in the next round.

Having said that, this will be our 20th attempt since we won the fucking thing, and by my reckoning we've been as far as three quarter finals since then. We've had more Prime Ministers in that time!

What the f**k are dangerous gloves?

I'm going for a 2-1 Kilmarnock win,  so that I can believe that we could actually get a good cup run going. Then we end up getting one of the Old Firm away in the next round. 

Archived