Kilmarnock v Dundee

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of these Killie boys have fair worked themselves up into seething, slavering messes for fans of a team that's just won whereas us Dees remain our usual cool, calm, composed and dignified selves. 

6 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

It certainly seems to have had its desired effect.

Getting easily beat 2-0, aye? Hartley's juggernaut roles on.

Dicker effortlessly MOTM today, did absolutely everything right and bossed that midfield. Looks like we finally have the spine of a squad that knows what it's meant to be doing.

Getting easily beat 2-0, aye? Hartley's juggernaut roles on.

Dicker effortlessly MOTM today, did absolutely everything right and bossed that midfield. Looks like we finally have the spine of a squad that knows what it's meant to be doing.

Clark always said it would take time for the squad to gel and we must be one of the fittest teams in the league, 94 mins yesterday, we were still full of running, it's been immense since the Hearts game really.

As for Dundee?... Hartley needs to find himself a gem, ie a Coulibaly, up front when the window opens or they could end up in trouble.

1 hour ago, C4mmy31 said:

Clark always said it would take time for the squad to gel and we must be one of the fittest teams in the league, 94 mins yesterday, we were still full of running, it's been immense since the Hearts game really.

As for Dundee?... Hartley needs to find himself a gem, ie a Coulibaly, up front when the window opens or they could end up in trouble.

Spoken from the lofty heights of 6th place, 2 points ahead of Dundee. 

M8, there is 3 points between 6th place and bottom. Anyone of the bottom 6 could find themselves in trouble.

Living in Onthank has clearly taken it's toll on some of these Killie boys. Even a win for their heroes can't lift them from the bowels of despair.

Try and enjoy it guys, they will be few and far between this season.

Spoken from the lofty heights of 6th place, 2 points ahead of Dundee. 

M8, there is 3 points between 6th place and bottom. Anyone of the bottom 6 could find themselves in trouble.

So you don't think you guys need someone upfront who can stick away the chances you've created in games this season?

The point I was making was based on watching your performance yesterday compared to last season.

Personally I think Dundee and ourselves will be ok cone May.

Hopefully Dundee and Killie will both be fine. I quite like Dundee, (probably because I can't stand the day glo weirdos). Personally I'd like to see ICT and Hamilton go down. They're both just meh. 

Even though I hate DU and Hibs, at least they add some spice to the league.

Archived