The Pie and Bovril Championship Best and Worst Posters - 2016

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dumbarton

Best

Image result for Nade dumbarton

1st Place - @Sonsteam of 08
You said that Dumbarton had the most non-offensive posters on the website and that there are a handful of top quality posters as well, so for Sonsteam to win the award for best poster with 59.4% of the vote is a good achievement. Sonsteam is the HJ of the Championship Thread, ITK about all things Dumbarton and always has decent patter. Congrats Sonsteam on winning this award for the second year in a row. Since he has won this award, he can now focus on #MakingNadeGreatAgain

2nd Place - @The Moonster

In pretty much any other category, The Moonster would have won, but still taking 21.9% of the vote is commendable. The P&B Electorate said that The Moonster had top notch analysis of the game and is always happy to call things right down the middle, even when it would be against Dumbarton's way.

Joint 3rd Place - @Bring Back Paddy Flannery @Kenny Ashwood @Sons of Anarchy

Each Taking joint 3rd place with 6.25% of the vote each. All three are decent posters and would probably have a larger number of votes if it wasn't for our winner.

Worst

Christian Nade

1st Place - @ThirdrockfromtheSon

Thirdrockfromtheson, more like MustRunFromMySon! With 42.9% of the vote, this poster won the vote quite comfortably. The reason for this is that he once left his boy on his own on his birthday to go and travel down to Leith to see Hibs pump Dumbarton 4-0. This starting the MustRunFromMySon phrase, despite it being over a year ago, it is still well in the wind of the P&B faithful, congrats ThirdRock! In all fairness, Dumbarton are a bunch of good c**ts so the only reason ThirdRock has won the accolade is that he is the only Sons poster to have ever done anything of note.

Joint 2nd Place - @Sweet Pete @Sonsteam of 08 @bigmacDFC @The Moonster

Each taking 14% of the vote, I'll go through each of the posters individually. Sweet Pete for some reason is always in or about this category despite being a Killie fan due to his stalking of the Championship threads for no apparent reason. Sonsteam is only voted for here because being on the list will devastate him. Never seen BigMac before so I'm not too sure what he's actually done. The Moonster is here for a similar reason to Sonsteam.

Yas. I'll need to update my signature tonight to reflect this achievement.

The Moonster rn

3A48C09000000578-0-image-a-14_1478906586

Edit: It's a good job I'm not in charge of the law on this forum, because if I was whoever voted me as the worst poster would be in jail.

15 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Bring Back Paddy Flannery should have won. SonsteamOf08 is an arsehole of the first order and The Moonster is, quite frankly, an animal.

If I came on here more than twice a year, I'd have voted for you mate!!  ps. hope you're well bud. 

36 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Bring Back Paddy Flannery should have won. SonsteamOf08 is an arsehole of the first order and The Moonster is, quite frankly, an animal.

14 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

:rolleyes:

Wall needed

Archived