Partick Thistle vs Formartine Utd

jagfox

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 03/01/2017 at 15:40, Griff Sheridan said:

Bit of a shame you can't put the game onto yr Season Ticket and have to pick up the ticket in advance. Maybe we are producing high quality paper tickets to mark the big occasion though.

I go into this game with no expectations of any pumpings being handed out. As someone pointed out already, we were going to destroy Culter by at least double figures and actually were hanging on for the draw, so we should learn our lesson and give Formartine the respect they deserve.

Can be put on season ticket now.

Is there not normally a cash gate at the North stand anyway and only the JH stand requires you to go and get a ticket from the portakabin first? With it being £10 I can't imagine there'll be much change being handed out if there is a cash gate, and I'd be surprised if the crowd is over 2,500 anyway.

I stuck it on my season card. Had visions of having to traipse all the way round to the shed at the JHS and back. Far too lazy for that nonsense.

I hope Formartine bring a good wee group of supporters down. "Romance of the cup" "Potential giant killers" "Wives shopping trip to Glasgow" etc.

I read that they've sold over 300 tickets and hope to bring around 400 fans. Decent effort if true. Puts a few of our SPFL Premiership opponents to shame...

8 minutes ago, Griff Sheridan said:

Or Formartine will be wearing their away kit.

Looking forward to this today. Something different at last.

Me too, I'm looking forward to this much more than a normal game.

Formartine are a very low quality side. Never really looked like scoring @jamamafegan apart from a bit of Cerny ducking about in the second half.

Good to see Muzzy back for the Cup Run and Top 6 charge 8)

The textbook case of strolling in first gear half asleep into the next round.

Disappointed Doolan didn't get on the scoresheet. I think those 100 goals scarves have cursed him.

Pleasing to see Dumbuya back. His ball control is excellent.

Archived