Rangers (1) vs Motherwell (6)

YassinMoutaouakil

4 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Heading along to this for my 1st visit to Ibrox in a while. Probably be just as disappointed as previous visits having never seen us win or even draw there !

We appear to have sold 8-900 out of 2000 ticket allocation which is disappointing in some ways. But it is a lunchtime KO live on TV and actually represents 25% of our average home gate. 

Any news on how many tickets Rangers have shifted ???

Looking at a crowd of around 25,000. 

Personally i cant understand it myself. The club are desperate for money and cup games are  one of the few times we can actually contribute money to the club yet 20,000 choose not to go along. Heard all the excuses about kick off time and live on TV but if it was Celtic we were playing the stadium would have been sold out and the tickets would have cost double.

Should be a decent game. Two teams with dodgy back lines usually results in a decent game

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By my reckoning, I make it nine defensive players in that line up. I hope Cadden and Moult are in the mood for putting a shift in.

It's a bit of a shambles of a side tbh. I don't like Moult playing as a lone striker in a 451 at all. Having McDonald starting on the bench seems daft.

Can't really see anything other than a fairly comfortable Sevco win tbh.

Edit: according to the official twitter McDonald hasn't trained most of the week.

Archived