YassinMoutaouakil

On 1/13/2017 at 16:10, Mick1867 said:

My Team : Alloa Athletic

On 1/13/2017 at 16:41, edinabear said:

My Team: Queens Park

On 1/14/2017 at 09:26, Mick1867 said:

It's Queen's Park. Thicko 

Enjoyed that, gents.  Do come again.

Rangers to win something-nil on Saturday.  The Scottish Cup is overrated anyway.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see us scoring but we'll concede more at the other end. Rangers are a bang average side and definitely beatable but as I said before it will be our mentality and approach that will hang us in this tie. If we went for it and had a go at them then we could easily take them but I just can't see us doing anything other than our usual sit back and hope to contain them and hit them on the break approach which will be ineffective as it always is.

3-1 to Rangers and yet another Cup exit at the first hurdle.

1 hour ago, MJC said:

I said before it will be our mentality and approach that will hang us in this tie. If we went for it and had a go at them then we could easily take them.

3-1 to Rangers and yet another Cup exit at the first hurdle.

It is like the Rangers v Dundee thread.

Rangers will win because Rangers have better players all over the park. 

Motherwell are far too inconsistent and from the little i have seen they look very poor at  the back.

3-0 Rangers

2 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Motherwell are far too inconsistent and from the little i have seen they look very poor at  the back.

<Desperately trying to think of a way to disagree with that>

Working on Saturday.
Will I be able to listen to this on the radio or are the BBC still banned?
If only Bennett hadn't got naughty stepped for being unable to follow the rules, I'm sure he'd know.

Considering the track record of the Sevco support I hope any children taken to the game remain safe and hopefully no one is spat at.

Despite the fact Sevco are a dreadful side and are miles away from winning any kind of silverware, they still have a budget that comfortably outweighs the rest of the league so I expect to lose.

McGhee will also have us beaten before a ball is kicked which will make it even easier for them and we will almost definitely shit the bed here.

3-0 Sevco.

21 hours ago, mjw said:

Thanks No8
Bennett will be so proud.

Still running with this?

Why never Tedi, Grimbo, 8miles,McGhee?

I ve seen Tedi post but no idea who the others are but they seem to be the ones accused of having aliases 

I am stuck with No.8 and AWRA. At least mix it up a bit!

Enjoy your work

4 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Still running with this?

Why never Tedi, Grimbo, 8miles,McGhee?

I ve seen Tedi post but no idea who the others are but they seem to be the ones accused of having aliases 

I am stuck with No.8 and AWRA. At least mix it up a bit!

Enjoy your work

You're stuck with No8 because you're No8.

HTH

Moving on...

I think we our lack of left-sided winger at the moment, there's a fair chance we might go with three centre-halves tomorrow, with Tait & Hammell as wing-backs.  It gives us cover at the back, we can have three in the middle to match up with Rangers while keeping McDonald and Moult where they should be.

Samson;  Tait Heneghan, McManus, Ferguson, Hammell;  Cadden Lasley Clay;  McDonald Moult.

Heading along to this for my 1st visit to Ibrox in a while. Probably be just as disappointed as previous visits having never seen us win or even draw there !

We appear to have sold 8-900 out of 2000 ticket allocation which is disappointing in some ways. But it is a lunchtime KO live on TV and actually represents 25% of our average home gate. 

Any news on how many tickets Rangers have shifted ???

Archived