Raith Rovers v Heart of Midlothian - 22nd January, 2017

Elixir

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How easy they find it :lol:

Did they not fancy it last season?

Did you boys not fancy it for the last 100 odd years?

They've won it three times in the last 18 years. They must find it relatively easy in comparison to Hibs.

8 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Nothing will ever belittle the most historic Scottish Cup win in history. Gutted for you.

Image result for pieandbovril mourinho

titter.png

Wonder if we'll release a box set the next time we win it? Then we'll be going for La DécimalGUTNIg.png

13 hours ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

:lol::lol:
Did I say they were?

Are we bricking it?

Regardless on whether we have both Barr's and Thomson back I can't see that making any difference to the overall outcome of the game. We're an average side with or without those players playing against a decent Premiership team who have far better players than us. My 3-0 prediction won't be far off I think. 

• 1 month later...

Raith should be getting a good payday thanks to the maroon pound for this one. A sold out away end and live on the box.

Like our Championship winning season, it will make a change from Hibs' pitiful turnouts at least.

13 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Cy8kiVRXUAA2vSk.jpg:large

Our pitiful turnout back where the journey began.

Next.

Is that empty seats down the bottom I see? I think it is. One full-ish away end in Fife during your three-year journey so far. yXAbrOQ.png

47 minutes ago, Elixir said:

The boy Fyvie is that rumbled he's trying to brag about pub league victories. eMlO2Ay.png

I'd probably hush on the "rumbled" chat tbh. We've single-handedly broken your fanbase following last season's exploits to the point folk like yourself can barely call themselves Hearts fans anymore. The Hibs v Dundee Utd thread on Sickback is quite something. Utter turmoil everywhere.

Gutted for you.

Monty Smug

Archived