Stubbsy had a drink on Tuesday.
9GtxCai.gif

Hearts had their love-in on Wednesday.

Image result for raith rovers scottish cup hearts

But out Thursday, Friday & Saturday.

Efm17qU.jpg?1

Hibs weren't on Sunday.

Image result for hibs bonnyrigg

Nice gif work but posting all that nonsense in a Raith v Hearts match thread. Deary me. 

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cathro well out his depth. He's being well and truly found out. Looks like Levein wasn't meddling all along, I bet Hearts fans wish he will! Hearts are atrocious. An Aberdeen or Rangers would have stuck 3 past us.

Well up for the replay. Cathro seems to be raging that he has to play us again so soon. Brilliant. Unless this is some sort of elaborate mind game that must just be music to the ears of our players/management. Cathro comes across as if he can't handle the pressure.

11 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

The screaming was the barmaid who was serving Rod Stewart his bevvies once she heard he was doing the draw.

9 hours ago, roverthemoon said:

Screaming from Hearts end was brutal. Sounded like someone being murdered. Any Hearts fans shed any light on what it was?

12 hours ago, Mr Romanov said:

Did anyone at the game hear that possessed little girl screaming for about 30 minutes? What the f**k was that :blink:

12 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

It sounded like she was in labour, can anyone tell us if it was a boy or a girl?

9 hours ago, McGuigan1978 said:

As far as I'm aware it was a disabled Hearts fan who was on some distress.

IMG_5454.PNG

Zag1hv.gif
"-and still The Scottish Cup Holdeeeeeeeeeeeers..."

... on Monday.
cXulI3D.gif

Stubbsy had a drink on Tuesday.
9GtxCai.gif

Hearts had their love-in on Wednesday.
_93648024_locke-skacel.jpg

But out Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
Efm17qU.jpg?1

Hibs weren't on Sunday.
JS109741791.jpg

Good giffery as always MD, well played. Enjoy QotS in your next league game, I'm sure that'll be yet another enjoyable day trip that the seaside leagues bring. Meanwhile, we take on most of your supports big team live on sky in the top flight in our next league game.

Just a pity the chances are we'll take a hiding.

I thought Ross Matthews made a huge difference yesterday.

I've been a fan of him since he bodied Scott Brown all over Parkhead a season or two back, so it was pleasing to see him back in the side again yesterday.

I thought that shape suited us to be honest, albeit we were far too timid in the first half.

Our left hand side was a bit of a concern at times, but I didn't think the centre-halves gave Johnsen a sniff all game, while the goal came from our own mistake from Thomson's slack square ball.

Once we'd worked out that Hearts were actually quite guff, it was good to see us actually get at them in the second.

Other than the home match against Dundee United, it's probably the first time we haven't been dominated by an opponent in yonks, which should probably be a bit of a concern from a Hearts point of view.

I was also a big fan of the Rovers fans who booed Skacel and McManus coming on, then burst into a lusty chant of RUDI, RUDI when the two combined for the equaliser. A sensational heel-turn from the Penman Stand.

We've maybe blown our chances of getting through, but at least we were involved in a Scottish Cup draw that was conducted by an eccentric drunk and a boy who didn't know the difference between a 6 and a 9. Great stuff.

3 hours ago, McGuigan1978 said:

I was also a big fan of the Rovers fans who booed Skacel and McManus coming on, then burst into a lusty chant of RUDI, RUDI when the two combined for the equaliser. A sensational heel-turn from the Penman Stand.

Classic football fan behaviour. Up there with shouting abuse and offensive insults at someone for 90 minutes then acting offended when someone makes a hand gesture 

I work in Edinburgh so I'll probably head along.

How will Locke set us up? Do we flood the midfield again and try and keep it tight, or do we go for it a bit more? For me Stewart on his own up front never works. Ever. Stewart only plays well if he has a partner. If we aren't prepared to play two up front, which player is our best option for the loan striker role?

In midfield same again?

Could we go three at the back, five in midfield and get two up front?

I can only see Gary Locke going 4-5-1 or 4-4-2.

Who should be in the team?

Archived