Raith Rovers v Heart of Midlothian - 22nd January, 2017

Elixir

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully Gary and Rudi enjoy the meet and greet with all the Jambos after the game. I'm sure Skacel will get on once we go 2-0 down to get his standing ovation from the away crowd.

Nae wonder there's nae c**t there, talk about alienating your own supporters.

2 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Hopefully Gary and Rudi enjoy the meet and greet with all the Jambos after the game. I'm sure Skacel will get on once we go 2-0 down to get his standing ovation from the away crowd.

They have thought about nothing else this past week.  Like bairns at Christmas.  

5 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Nae wonder there's nae c**t there, talk about alienating your own supporters.

:lol: Someone on fantalk was asking how we're trying to please Hearts fans over our own! 

5 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

If this game wasn't on a lot of folk's season tickets, there'd be even less of us here.

Bought a premium season ticket when it was announced. Back in Fife last night but got the last train through to Edinburgh. No danger I was going to this game after the last few weeks. Could've gone, but it's all so predictable. 

This is the first time I've seen Hearts under Cathro. Are you this bad every week? No top flight club should be making such hard work of beating Raith at the moment, never mind a side expected to be keeping up with Aberdeen and Rangers.

Archived