Dundee v St Mirren

Dundee-FC92

Quality.

A chance to wipe the floor with the Paisley maggots. 

When Dundee were promoted a few years back, St Mirren fans on here were the first to tell us how much we'd struggle and how they were challenging for top six now that the hilarious Tommy Craig had taken over.

A few years down the line the fuds lie rooted to the bottom of the championship and on their way to nowhere. It really pleases me to see that, however i fear for the health of poor wee Lexy sometimes.

Big day out for the Saints fans this.

4 1 Dundee.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Quality.

When Dundee were promoted a few years back, St Mirren fans on here were the first to tell us how much we'd struggle and how they were challenging for top six now that the hilarious Tommy Craig had taken over.

A few years down the line the fuds lie rooted to the bottom of the championship and on their way to nowhere. It really pleases me to see that, however i fear for the health of poor wee Lexy sometimes.

4 1 Dundee.

Not debating any other part of your post but that is clearly bullshit. Maybe Lex said something of the ilk but the overall feeling on the back of the Craig appointment was doom, gloom, cheap and destined to fail.

2 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Quality.

4 1 Dundee.

You've gone off a bit premature there.

4 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

I know they haven't won in the league but did St Mirren win any of their league cup games earlier in the season? Facing a team without a win would give me the fear.

Aye, they won 3/4. Only failed to beat Hamilton.

4 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

I know they haven't won in the league but did St Mirren win any of their league cup games earlier in the season? Facing a team without a win would give me the fear.

We actually won 3/4 in the league cup (and still went out) and have won 3 games in the Challenge cup.. its only the league we are hopeless.

6 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

Is this likely to be Sat 21st at 3.00pm - if not i won't be travelling, fed up with messed about ko times, worse than ever this season !

I'll be stunned if it isn't.

United are away and there's no chance of us being on TV. 

18 hours ago, The Master said:

I'll be stunned if it isn't.

United are away and there's no chance of us being on TV. 

So it's basically guaranteed to be moved to Friday night then. 

Not exactly a money spinner for either team and we are more than likely to lose. Mallan scored a pearler the other night btw, will be typical for him to hit a good bit of form right before the transfer window.

So it's basically guaranteed to be moved to Friday night then. 

Not exactly a money spinner for either team and we are more than likely to lose. Mallan scored a pearler the other night btw, will be typical for him to hit a good bit of form right before the transfer window.

Surely if United are away then it'll be the usual 3pm on a Saturday? Or am I missing something obvious?

Archived