Dundee v St Mirren

Dundee-FC92

Most of our threads go this way now. Full of thick Morton twats and their endless memes. And if you point out how thick/small time they are, then you're 'rattled' or 'obsessed'.

They labour in the belief that other teams doing badly represents an achievement for them. It's really fucking bizarre. I guess when you haven’t won a major honour of any description for 95 years, you take anything you can get.

^^^^ verge of tears, obsessed, etc.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Most of our threads go this way now. Full of thick Morton twats and their endless memes. And if you point out how thick/small time they are, then you're 'rattled' or 'obsessed'.

They labour in the belief that other teams doing badly represents an achievement for them. It's really fucking bizarre. I guess when you haven’t won a major honour of any description for 95 years, you take anything you can get.

images (11).jpg

Quality.
A chance to wipe the floor with the Paisley maggots. 
When Dundee were promoted a few years back, St Mirren fans on here were the first to tell us how much we'd struggle and how they were challenging for top six now that the hilarious Tommy Craig had taken over.
A few years down the line the fuds lie rooted to the bottom of the championship and on their way to nowhere. It really pleases me to see that, however i fear for the health of poor wee Lexy sometimes.
Big day out for the Saints fans this.
4 1 Dundee.

FAIL

It's our own fault we do reply to them. Best just ignoring them [emoji23] [emoji23] let them be

To be fair, I genuinely love Morton. They have one of the last truly traditional grounds in scotland, and it's great to sit there on the old seats that we kindly donated to our neighbours and look at our old floodlights. 

We've even donated a few players in our time.  Although I suppose Imire, Caldwell, Scullion Shankland etc are not really players. Sorry about that. 

I've spent many a Saturday at Cappielow with my QB mates. They are a true community club. 

Quality.
A chance to wipe the floor with the Paisley maggots. 
When Dundee were promoted a few years back, St Mirren fans on here were the first to tell us how much we'd struggle and how they were challenging for top six now that the hilarious Tommy Craig had taken over.
A few years down the line the fuds lie rooted to the bottom of the championship and on their way to nowhere. It really pleases me to see that, however i fear for the health of poor wee Lexy sometimes.
Big day out for the Saints fans this.
4 1 Dundee.

Good guess

• 2 weeks later...

Archived