Dundee v St Mirren

Dundee-FC92

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Find the £150,000 for Mallan right now.

Apparently he was phenomenal today. Derby had a scout watching at Dens and the £150k figure being quoted that Barnsley are offering is apparently not accurate.

Absolutely shambolic and questions will rightfully be asked. Not advancing past the first stage in either of the cups is embarrassing and will cost us a decent amount of money.

Well done to St Mirren though, it was completely deserved and if you play like that for the rest of the season then relegation is far from inevitable. Good luck in the next few rounds, hopefully Rory's a decent help.

Apparently he was phenomenal today. Derby had a scout watching at Dens and the £150k figure being quoted that Barnsley are offering is apparently not accurate.

Not too sure why the press had him as the MotM. Number 47, Morgan is it? He showed true class.

Don't have a number 47 but number 42 is Kyle Magennis who is a promising talent. Lewis Morgan is indeed a cracking wee player who no doubt will join McAllister and Mallan out the door soon [emoji17]

Great result, best moment of the season so far by a country mile. Who knows, it might kick off a turnaround of form and save us. Very much doubt it but will enjoy it for now!

I've always been firmly in the "Hartley IN" camp but the last few weeks (even though results haven't been too bad) performances have been niggling at me and I'd almost say it's time for a change. I'd give him until the end of the season, but unless we finish top 6 he has to go now IMO.

As for today, St. Mirren were okay. Better than I thought they would be but I think today's result was more because of how utterly gash we were as opposed to how good they were. McGowan and Hateley are not good enough. Simple as. The fact that it doesn't seem to enter their mind to give each other an option when on the ball is utterly mind blowing. 

Haber's miss was up there with one of the worst I have ever seen. I'll have to see it again but I'm sure he was stood on the goal line when he put it wide. I fel that if we score that it would have been 1-1 and there would have been a totally different outcome.

All in all, seems like Rory Loy has stepped up a level.

One a sidenote, as for the St Mirren fans singing "Dundee's a shitehole..." they'll be glad that the only time they'll need to be in Dundee next season is when they're driving through it on their way to Forfar.

Thank You.

Archived