Dundee v St Mirren

Dundee-FC92

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HT 0-1

That bit of quality from John Sutton has been the difference really. Although Dundee have had a few chances they've looked pretty lightweight upfront so far. We also look to have signed a cracking keeper in young O'Brien.

For a bottom of the championship team away at a mid table premier league side, we're doing alright.

Long way to go though, expect Dundee to come out roaring second half.

There's still goals in this. St Mirren keeper made a few cracking saves. That said he's a bit flappy at corners etc but I reckon St Mirren fans will think he's a sizeable upgrade on what they've had in goal so far.

St Mirren have looked relatively dangerous on the break but not troubled Bain at all. Sutton took his goal well.

Shambles at the back, and why when we get the ball is Hateley or McGowans first thought to sprint into the box and leave no option for the man with the ball is beyond me. Long way to go but i'd snap your hand off for a 1-1 right now. Not looking good.

1 minute ago, The Master said:

Utter shite. 

St Mirren fans raging at the referee for some reason. Maybe they just always need someone or something to moan at and they default to the referee. 

I think it's because they got a player booked for trying to half Cammy Kerr and they wanted Holt booked for fouling one of their boys. They're making a fair bit of noise, tbf.

Hopefully we'll shut the c***s up early in the second half.

4 minutes ago, The Master said:

Utter shite. 

St Mirren fans raging at the referee for some reason. Maybe they just always need someone or something to moan at and they default to the referee. 

He booked Mallan after 12 minutes for a nothing foul, yet a couple of fouls worse than that from Dundee never even got a warning. 

Dundee's 3 absolutely clattered mckenzie in the box and at first didn't even look like he was giving a foul. 

Overruling a linesman to give a decision against you wouldn't endear him to most sets of fans. 

As he walked off he was giving us big cheesy grins and even blew us a kiss. Doesn't bode well. 

On the game, pretty even with Saints capitalising on a lucky break. 

Think we'll need to score at least one more though to even get a replay as Dundee look dangerous. 

All in all though, for the first 45 at least, the teams don't look a league apart. 

7 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I think it's because they got a player booked for trying to half Cammy Kerr and they wanted Holt booked for fouling one of their boys. They're making a fair bit of noise, tbf.

Hopefully we'll shut the c***s up early in the second half.

How's that going for you?

Archived