Elgin City v Inverness Caledonian Thistle

afca32

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:thumsup2:thumsup2

Looking forward to revisiting the "why we hate Caley even though it's a new club" debate from when we last met 5/6 years ago :lol: 

We came bloody close to causing an upset that day, I'm still haunted by Frizzel's miss at 0-0.

Shane Sutherland is in the form of his life the moment and he's going to be fired up for this. I read somewhere he said he was dying to get Caley in the draw.

On 11/28/2016 at 22:11, Cityfan said:

:thumsup2:thumsup2

Looking forward to revisiting the "why we hate Caley even though it's a new club" debate from when we last met 5/6 years ago :lol: 

We came bloody close to causing an upset that day, I'm still haunted by Frizzel's miss at 0-0.

Shane Sutherland is in the form of his life the moment and he's going to be fired up for this. I read somewhere he said he was dying to get Caley in the draw.

Does Shane still train with ICT? Could be on the end of a few tasty challenges in the week leading up to the game...

Potential chance for a (4,500 odd) sell out, maybe? If ICT can bring through over 1,000 fans there's a decent chance of it. 

Having not been to Borough Briggs this season, is it the same butcher that supplies the pies as recent seasons? They've been the best I've had at a game for many a year. 

• 4 weeks later...

Elgin will be confident going into this, the winter break and our utter pishness both point towards a potential upset.

What's the capacity of BB and how many away fans can you accomodate?

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Elgin will be confident going into this, the winter break and our utter pishness both point towards a potential upset.

What's the capacity of BB and how many away fans can you accomodate?

Dunno if we'd be to confident we havent trained since about start of december due to things being closed but surely should be trai ing before this game maybe confident upfront with the amount of goals scored so far this season.

Capacity is 4500 but due to health and safety supposidly only between 3500-4000 is aloud i think someone migh5 correct me id say the away side could probably fit around 1500 

1 hour ago, elginite said:

Dunno if we'd be to confident we havent trained since about start of december due to things being closed but surely should be trai ing before this game maybe confident upfront with the amount of goals scored so far this season.

Capacity is 4500 but due to health and safety supposidly only between 3500-4000 is aloud i think someone migh5 correct me id say the away side could probably fit around 1500 

How many get in if they keep quiet?

Archived