Celtic January exit thread

5 hours ago, gannonball said:

Did yous not play him in midfield initially though or am i imagining things?

Yes correct he had couple of average games at right back and was then played quite a few times in midfield where he was absolutely dreadful.He then got a run at right back and ended the season as one of our best players.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, gannonball said:

YAAAAAASSSSS

Also I see O'Connell is away on loan to Walsall, hopefully he stays injury free this time and gets a good run of games. Feel sorry for him as he hasnt done a great deal wrong.

He was at fault for one of Beer Sheeva's goals at CP and was immediately bombed out, no doubting Jozo and Erik are better players but id have him as my next go to guy after them.

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

He was at fault for one of Beer Sheeva's goals at CP and was immediately bombed out, no doubting Jozo and Erik are better players but id have him as my next go to guy after them.

Yep, he even managed to look like a bombscare against that mob from Gibraltar.

Seems like a likeable guy but the he's turned into a complete disaster of a footballer. See ya Efe

The chip wrappers are saying Dundee United want GMS back to Tannadice on loan until the end of the season.  Whether or not its Dundee United he heads to, I think it's a cert he's going out on loan during this window.  Leeds and Sheffield Wednesday supposedly looking at Izaguirre.  For the last two seasons I wouldn't have thought twice about getting rid of him but he's maybe done enough this season to gain another year at Celtic Park.

Celtic fans really are gullible.

Looks like Davie Weirs "£100m" won't help us catch Celtic might be true, with Celtic cashing in £50m for Dembele and £10m for Tierney

8 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:

Lustig has signed a new deal keeping him here until 2019.  Can see him being used more as a centre half rather than a fullback in the coming seasons.

Yeah they actually mentioned the centre half part when they announced the deal which made me think the same. A great pro regardless, if he does move to centre half Ive yet to be convinced about Gamboa, would have taken a punt on Paterson before he injured himself. 

Archived