Cowdenbeath v Clyde - Sat 3rd Dec

Hoping to head up saturday after my midday finish probably by train as Arbroath away sober few weeks ago highly not recommended..

Always hard game at Central park over the years and full expect this sat not to be any different espicially after the opposition gave us difficult game at Broadwood in August & that game could have easily finished 5-5 that day...

This game saturday first of two away & Montrose Away following week not the happiest of grounds for us either & if we get max points or 4from6 will confirm our promotion chances..

Is Social Club still open pre match for Home and Away fans & how far is station to ground , Regards [emoji106]

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Hoping to head up saturday after my midday finish probably by train as Arbroath away sober few weeks ago highly not recommended..

Always hard game at Central park over the years and full expect this sat not to be any different espicially after the opposition gave us difficult game at Broadwood in August & that game could have easily finished 5-5 that day...

This game saturday first of two away & Montrose Away following week not the happiest of grounds for us either & if we get max points or 4from6 will confirm our promotion chances..

Is Social Club still open pre match for Home and Away fans & how far is station to ground , Regards emoji106.png

Bar at the ground isn't open. Train station is 2 minutes from ground you see the ground as the train comes into the station.

Forfar game off this Saturday due to cup, then they play Arbroath the week after (why they're playing four different teams when we're playing Montrose this season is beyond me and not something I remember in previous years?).

Two wins against Cowden and Montrose and we could easily be top of the league8)

Anyone going to this? Will Neilson's departure impact on Cowden?

Hopefully Hearts continue to think the sun shines out of Fox's arse and they call him back to take charge of the side for a few games. We can't do any worse without a manager.

2 hours ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Firstly lets get this sorted , What happened to the social club at ground

It was never really a social club, just a bar inside the stadium. It's not been open for a number of years.

It wasn't well used by supporters and not financially viable.

It was never really a social club, just a bar inside the stadium. It's not been open for a number of years.

It wasn't well used by supporters and not financially viable.

Surprised at that, was a handy wee facility.....but let's be honest, one thing Cowdenbeath has is pubs!!

I remember Willie McLachlan randomly catching the ball in the middle of the pitch claiming he'd heard a whistle or seen an offside flag. Think they scored their equaliser from the free-kick. Great times.

7 hours ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Wooden stand still open. Happy days from cup game back in the day

Would that have been the season we won the 2nd division?

I remember us being a goal down then coming back late in the game & im sure Carrigan scored a cracker but to be fair he scored many that season!

Archived