Hearts v Rangers

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, scottxs said:

I'll settle for nothing less than a win for hearts. If we play the same team as yesterday except for sammon as a sub.

Use Watt as the sub. That'll wind them up if nothing else.

But aye, same again but with Callum back and a tighter defence.

38 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

There will be no need for segregation on Wednesday, that's for sure.

Nothing quite like walking down glorious gorgie arm in arm with our east coast brothers whilst we sing rule Britannia and praise our glorious monarch . Just a shame there has to be a loser at such events but the result is always forgotten once we get back into hall afterwards and the first pitch of a flute is heard and the drums start banging . Teary eyed just thinking about just now 

1 hour ago, Dominique Malonga said:

There will be no need for segregation on Wednesday, that's for sure.

You're God damn right there won't be. 

32 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Nothing quite like walking down glorious gorgie arm in arm with our east coast brothers whilst we sing rule Britannia and praise our glorious monarch . Just a shame there has to be a loser at such events but the result is always forgotten once we get back into hall afterwards and the first pitch of a flute is heard and the drums start banging . Teary eyed just thinking about just now 

Me too brother Blue, me too. Rule Britannia.

Spoiler

946yWRNOPuImY.gif

Me too brother Blue, me too. Rule Britannia.

Spoiler 946yWRNOPuImY.gif

57a3bb5ec3c9dc4d2fb7128fe6a8b5f0.jpg

Archived