Official "The Pack" Thread

Yes, because we're 5 behind you and 3 behind Dundee, I'll not concede just yet...

Whilst I admire your spirit, ain't happening mate. Killie will finish ahead of you. Averaging 1pt/game will see you finish on 33 at the split. Your lucky Motherwell are in freefall or I'd have you in playoff spot. Nothing against county, just your a team in decline.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, DublinMagyar said:

Whilst I admire your spirit, ain't happening mate. Killie will finish ahead of you. Averaging 1pt/game will see you finish on 33 at the split. Your lucky Motherwell are in freefall or I'd have you in playoff spot. Nothing against county, just your a team in decline.

While I admire your confidence the fat lady hasn't sung yet...

On 3 March 2017 at 07:38, Staggie52 said:

bla bla

On 3 March 2017 at 00:00, DublinMagyar said:

How did you know that team was Staggie52's "Lucky Motherwell"? (And that his A team was in decline?)

This has been a registered Pathetic Spelling Pedantry post.

I'll now heed the call to  "get you're coat".

38 minutes ago, Les Westander of County said:

How did you know that team was Staggie52's "Lucky Motherwell"? (And that his A team was in decline?)

theirs know knead four this 

Touche'

This exchange clearly ain't over in your (spelling!) mind.

Just to spice it up a little.......you're ([emoji6]) more likely to finish last than 6th.

Edit. Though I hope you don't, Accies on the other hand?

To keep the pack thread going Accies really need to go to Tynecastle & pick up the 3 points.

However we haven't won away in the league & if a team are on a shit run like Hearts are we're likely to help them out so that probably points to a home win...

Inverness - Partick (A), Ross County (H), Kilmarnock (H), Aberdeen (A), St. Johnstone (H), Motherwell (A)

Hamilton - Hearts (A), Rangers (A), St. Johnstone (H), Motherwell (A), Ross County (H), Dundee (A)

Motherwell - Aberdeen (A), St. Johnstone (H), Rangers (A), Hamilton (H), Partick Thistle (A), Inverness (H)

Ross County - Kilmarnock (H), Inverness (A), Partick (A), Dundee (H), Hamilton (A), Celtic (H)

Kilmarnock - Ross County (A), Partick (H), Inverness (A), Aberdeen (A), Celtic (A), Hearts (H)

Dundee - St. Johnstone (A), Celtic (H), Aberdeen (H), Ross County (A), Hearts (A), Hamilton (H)

Partick aren't going to finish bottom 2 now so I think they are safe although they could drop down the league obviously.  Dundee are almost in the same boat but they probably have the hardest run in to the split so they might find themselves sweating a bit in the final stages.  Looks tough for Hamilton as well.

Next 3 matches will be huge for Kilmarnock given they have 3 city clubs as the last 3 before the split. 

Ross County have 5 out of 6 against bottom 6 teams so on paper at least the easiest run in. 

Motherwell have some tough matches coming up but the target has to be three home wins.  Beating Hamilton and Inverness would surely keep us safe.

If we end up in the bottom 2 no one in their right mind could say it's a shock. We've been dreadful in the main with the odd win papering over the cracks.

You could look at it that way or you could also look at it in the way that we've done fucking magnificent to even still be in the running to stay up after losing 40 goals out of a team that finished 8th last season.

You could look at it that way or you could also look at it in the way that we've done fucking magnificent to even still be in the running to stay up after losing 40 goals out of a team that finished 8th last season.

Well that's 2 sides of the same coin. I don't know anybody that thinks that positively tbh. Fair play if you do.

Archived